Poll: Will the market be up or down tommorrow on 10/15

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Driog, Oct 14, 2008.

Will the market close Up or Down tommorrow, 10/15

1. UP

32 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. DOWN

55 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. MattF

MattF

I concur...since it's way off of the still-overinflated way off predicted base :p

#51     Oct 15, 2008
  2. You have got to be the most myopic idiot that I have ever come across on a financial forum.

You have little to no understanding of anything regarding the economy, financial markets and what moves them either up or down and the extent to which they can and do move.

If you haven't lost your last dollar yet.... you will shortly. You will never be a successful trader or investor. You have little to no financial insight and your analytic skills are terrible.

Everyone on here can see that whenever you post.

Take some good advice.......get out of the stock market you just don't have what it takes....and get into some nice safe money market funds. That's safe for your skill level.

#52     Oct 15, 2008
  3. but stock, if the economy is fundametally strong, why are retail sales going lower at all? Oh yeah its the media! do you believe everything that comes out of the mouth of the republicans? I guess msnbc is so powerful it cuased the credit crisis as well? did they make fannie and freddie go bye bye too?

#53     Oct 15, 2008
  4. I'm down 50% in a few weeks, but the vast majority of people who are long with 401ks are also down a lot. Does that make them all idiots too for not selling five months ago?

My economic insight is sound. But even the pros get it wrong. Greenspan was wrong about irrational exuberence in 1996. Ben underestimated the extent of the non financial crisis in August 2007. Cramer said Bear would not go away. The list goes on.

There is nothing wrong with the economy. A tiny dip in retail sales is noting to sweat about.

#54     Oct 15, 2008
  5. Also read this:

http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/081015/economy.html

Retail sales were down 1.4 percent in 2005. Hmmm if I am correct the GDP didn't dip and stocks would continue to rally for another tow years. Chump change.

#55     Oct 15, 2008
  6. timsummit

timsummit

The market down 5 days for 1 day up.

#56     Oct 15, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Down

#57     Oct 15, 2008
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, it did work halfway, went up 12 points, so one shouldn't have lost that much or even made money.

On the other hand in the ES Journal at least 3 of us predicted 950 or below. It is worthy to check us out...

#58     Oct 15, 2008

9. Quoted for truth

#59     Oct 16, 2008
  10. wow. stock, do YOU even believe any of the shit that you post here? Your down 50% in a few weeks? how? do you have any risk control at all?

#60     Oct 16, 2008