Poll: Will Cramer's show get pulled in bear market?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Mar 2, 2007.

Will Cramer's "Mad Money" show get pulled in a bear market?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    59.2%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. "There's always a bull market somewhere"

............ he hasn't said this in a while...at least not in the past week :) .

cm

#11     Mar 2, 2007
  2. You know that the CNBC pumpers have a self interest in pumping the markets up. If the market tanks washing out the mom & pop viewers, means less ad dollars, less programs.....no job.

CNBC is crap...watch bloomberg web tv to get balanced reporting.

#12     Mar 2, 2007
  3. Nope. The day of the "crash" he told everyone to go to high dividend, defensive stocks. I think if this does turn into a bear market, CNBC will play this clip of him telling everyone to get defensive. If it turns out to be a blip on the radar, they'll play the clips of him telling everyone to be long in tech.

#13     Mar 2, 2007
  4. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

Last time I heard him say that was...ohh...I don't know...maybe June 2006.

#14     Mar 2, 2007
  5. So what was Cramer's spin for tonight? One of the few things I miss when I moved out of the country was putting on Cramer to entertain me.

I still have to give him credit for finding Amylin before. That made me huge money in both options and underlying. I guess 1 out of 1000 calls he's right on :D

#15     Mar 2, 2007
  6. feb2865

feb2865

Guys you have this all wrong

we should write to CNBC to extend cramer's show for at least 10 years or more.....please

why?/

well somebody has to take the other side of those boo-ya fools

don't you think??

#16     Mar 2, 2007
  7. Love that show...but despite Bolling's reputation, his "long GOOG", "long GLD" trades are really getting hammered.
    No question he was right on crude and gasoline.
    Interesting to see that these trading "gods" are not that immortal.
    I often wonder how many of them just got lucky initially...enough to bankroll their trading educations.

#17     Mar 2, 2007
  8. So basically, he's about as good as a monkey throwing darts. 50% correct.

#18     Mar 2, 2007
  9. Yea, but he's a rich monkey...something I'd like to be someday :p

#19     Mar 2, 2007
  10. Cramer will never die because believe it or not there is a little bit of Cramer in all of us (in a non-sexual way).

(ok, and in a sexual way)

#20     Mar 3, 2007