POLL: Why is stock_trad3r so bad at picking stock direction?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by rcanfiel, Nov 21, 2007.

POLL: Why is stock_trad3r so bad at picking stock direction?

1. Because he is a doofus

30 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Because he is a doofus

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  3. Because he is a doofus

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  4. Because he is a doofus

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
  5. Because he is a doofus

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
  6. Because he is a doofus

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. Because he is a doofus

7 vote(s)
    10.0%
  8. Because he is a doofus

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. Because he is a doofus

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  10. Because he is a doofus

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  1. rcan - do you ever find time to trade or do you just love stalking people on this board and creating polls?

It's obvious you are not a real trader, so why spend so much of your time here?

I don't get it. Is your life that boring?

#11     Nov 26, 2007
  2. Based on the content of your posts, I think you better look in the mirror. I don't think you have said anything of value yet. You are obviously an alias for someone who doesn't want to let everyone know he has a "potty" mouth.

#12     Nov 26, 2007
  3. stalking... trad3r? how is it possible? He is a walking bullseye

And you seem to like whining about people who create polls - I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd time you have said the same thing.

I believe I have generated over 2000 votes to polls. Some seem interested. Others don't have to read. What have you done here on ET of value besides complain?

#13     Nov 26, 2007
  4. The distribution of the poll results is interesting.

#14     Nov 26, 2007
  5. jesus christ guys stop acting like such stupid morons. Flame wars and insults over the internet makes you twice the idiot stock trad3r allegedly is. are your stock picks better? do you make money trading? dont you have something more intelligent to do here which consists of racking up the cash rather than act like the idiots that bitches Cramer all day long and then watch him on TV religiously every time he's on?

#15     Nov 26, 2007
  6. oh man...i pissed my pants..

#16     Nov 26, 2007
  7. #17     Nov 26, 2007
  8. By the way, the poll questions were designed so that the TRAD3R couldn't stuff the ballot box again... :D :D :D

#18     Nov 30, 2007
  9. yeah I see a double top and a new High. im going long the first selection. what ever you do dont go short. :p

#19     Nov 30, 2007