Poll: Who was the Politics and Religion troll of the year for 2012?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Max E., Jan 3, 2013.

Who was the "Politics and Religion" sections greatest troll of 2012?

1. RCG Trader

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. AK 47

12 vote(s)
    35.3%
  3. BigArrow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. FuturesCurrents

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  5. MrBill

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Free Thinker

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  1. Max E.

Max E.

Because I am a centrist, with no political bias, I have put together a Bi-Partisan list of all of the trolls from 2012, with the year now over please vote for who was the troll of the year.

For me it was a tough decision between AK47's relentlessly spamming the same thing over, and his general lack of knowledge when it came to just about anything, and RCG Trader just being flat out delusional, and accusing everyone who disagrees with him of being racist, in the end i had to go with RCG trader.

2. Max E.

Max E.

Please Note: I have already been asked by many people how Brass did not find his way on to this list, and i have responded telling them the following:

Putting Brass on the list would simply not be fair to all of the other trolls in the politics and religion section, Brass is in a league of his own when it comes to trolling, It would be like Putting Tom Brady in to play against a high school football team.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Brass was banned and not a valid entry. But nevertheless, this is an easy one.

4. pspr

pspr

I wonder if AK voted for himself.

5. I voted don bright,...

I mean MrBill, the centrist.

Who tries to flatter you ( or feint apology ) into agreement so that he can stab you in the back with his next post.

6. I vote pspr!

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

He's not on the ballot, genius.

8. 2-9-0-0-2-4. :confused: :eek:

9. Well considering the poll, and considering that liberals are just not that juvenile, I am proud to be the one that most irritates those right wing loser nutbirds that are firmly on the fringes of the real world.:)

10. You're just a mosquito, who's wings I enjoy plucking.

#10     Jan 3, 2013