POLL: Who shall we liberate next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Sep 9, 2003.

1. I agree... let's liberate the French-speaking part of Canada, and ban the French language... this language is a crime against humanity... we should give the French-speaking part of Canada to the Eskimos...

#11     Sep 10, 2003
  2. ....Let's liberate the swiss....those neutral bastards could use a real good fight....or we could try to liberate California:D

#12     Sep 10, 2003
  3. msfe

msfe

liberate the White House ...

#13     Sep 10, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

Liberate the Dolphins from Dave Wandstet.......

#14     Sep 10, 2003
  5. Ohhh come on now compadre...Its not that bad..1 game...maybe for once they will start slow anf end strong....BTW i'm heading down your way for a little biz. soon...i'll let you know

#15     Sep 10, 2003
  6. vega

vega

I hear ya, up here in Chicago we had the pleasure (um, I mean pain) of watching good ole Wanny work his magic here for a few years !!!!!!! Enjoy !!!! He's all yours !!! If you're nice amigo, we'll let you have Jauron in a year or two !!!!!

Vega

#16     Sep 10, 2003
  7. :D :D

you're killing me

#17     Sep 10, 2003
  8. Weeble

Weeble

ROFL

:(

#18     Sep 10, 2003
  9. Enough of these stupid threats, Brother Mo... this is meant to be a fun thread... if you want to help us liberate France, then you welcome aboard, Brother Mo... there is always a need for someone to strap explosives to himself and stand in front of the Mona Lisa in the Louvre before detonation...

#19     Sep 10, 2003
  10. Brother candle.....In all seriousness, please be careful what you say as well on public boards....i saw a thing on ABC last night in which they tested the ports of america for safety and sent dep. uranium on a ship....you'd be surpirsed what they did to ABC news

#20     Sep 12, 2003