POLL: Who shall we liberate next?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Please vote... for what it's worth, I voted for option 5...

2. The people who pay their own medical insurance bills.

DS

3. ahh Candle,

A model for ET fascists as always.
    :D

4. dearest brother candle, the only nation that needs liberation is United States,

liberation from crooked politicians blood sucking parasites, brainwashing media, and extreme religious beliefs:cool: :D

then the rest of the world may not look as bad:D :D

5. C'mon Candle, you should have at leats put in a 6th option...lets quit attacking & liberating for a while.

6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I say we liberate CUBA they have been oppressed far to long and they are only 90 miles away making occupation very cheap compared to most.....Oh I forgot, they can only offer us Sugar Cane.....my bad...

7. vega

vega

You forgot the cigars..........:D

We've already "liberated" most of their baseball players !!!

Vega:D

8. Maverick74

Maverick74

I would vote for 5 but does that also mean we would have to invade Canada too. Just worried about the cost and wether or not we should even bother.

9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey Nolan-Vinny, pull your head out of your *ss. You just described the entire world. I would really like to hear from you which country does not have crooked politicians, blood sucking parasites, brainwashing media, and extreme religious beliefs. Please name me just one country. This should be very interesting.

10. :D hey keymar, head up your a$$ is your exclusive m.o. :D :D

too bad ya missed the point ;) I had you pegged as one of the good guys:mad: hmmm reading between the lines not your strongest department? :D :D

#10     Sep 9, 2003