Poll- Who is worst U.S. President ever?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 3, 2014.

Who is worst U.S. President ever?

1. Obama

77.4%
  2. Obama

22.6%
  3. Obama

22.6%
  4. Obama

38.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nobody is rooting for Putin, or Iran genius. They're both thugs, and we all know it. We're simply tired of lunacy, and the taking of our freedom by a guy who CLEARLY has no balls, and his Gestapo that you so sickly support.

Btw, I'll be in Orlando this weekend. Should I bring my 6' surfboard, or my 10' longboard? Lol!

#51     Mar 4, 2014
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Jem,

The ICBM test was scheduled well before the Ukraine crisis. The US and Russia have an agreement to schedule and announce all launches (for obvious reasons).

It has nothing to do with posturing.

#52     Mar 4, 2014
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think that was in response to Convertibility's stupid comment of "Putin loses, Obama wins". But no, we shouldn't be routing for countries like Russia, Iran or China - especially when they are up against our own - regardless of how we feel about our President. Remember when so many on the right were appalled and outraged at the Dixie Chicks when they said Bush was "not their President"? It would be wise for the same right leaning folks to remember that and not say or do such things now that the shoe is on the other foot, lest they appear hypocrites.

#53     Mar 4, 2014
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Both sides are guilty of it. Nod.

#54     Mar 4, 2014
  5. jem

jem

I call bullshit. If it were just for training or testing... this would not be the time.

countries seem to say that after every surprise rocket goes up anywhere in the world.
    how come it seems after every show of force by china it was a scheduled training exercise.

its amazing how govts always plan all this stuff around hostility and even more amazing that we never get any warning.

I have an idea... lets get the schedule and know when to short the market.

#55     Mar 4, 2014
  6. Bullshit is absolutely correct , its not as is an ICBM is a new development,
    and please share the schedule with me when you get it , Jem.

#56     Mar 4, 2014
  7. jem

jem

I am cheering for my country and world peace and a return to real leadership and a non food stamp economy which encourages economic growth.

I am tired of our country being run by establishment morons who do nothing but spend money and embarrass us internationally.

Our last two presidents make Clinton and Reagan seem like Mt. Rushmore candidates.... and I thought Clinton was pretty bad at the time.
    Frankly we need newt gingrich back running congress and an intelligent person who has actually run things successfully to be our President.

We can't afford 8 more year on a person who has never sucsessfully run anything.
    Even a small fricken business which had expenses and taxes would be nice to combine with an intelligent strong but cost saving international approach.
    Every month that goes by with these establishment types in office makes me think Ron Paul is right... or Pat Buchanan.

#58     Mar 4, 2014
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can certainly opt out of accepting fact if you wish. But it was announced before the crisis, and admitted to by both countries.

Go right ahead. You would have gotten crushed today, as the market soared and ignored the test. Why? Because it was already planned.

#59     Mar 4, 2014
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

First line (sans the quote) from your article posted:

Therefore, I think I'll just snicker a bit on your inability to add anything relevant and pass on that article.

#60     Mar 4, 2014