Poll- Who is worst U.S. President ever?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 3, 2014.

Who is worst U.S. President ever?

1. Obama

77.4%
  2. Obama

22.6%
  3. Obama

22.6%
  4. Obama

38.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 1) well see, you're proving yourself wrong. The feds did NOT involve themselves in bs job creation etc prior to the great depression and the economy not only recovered, but expanded. And there was a national bank from almost the beginning, and another after, some saw the issues with them and shut them down. there were several bank runs/crashes in the 1800's as well. it is a cycle of expansion and contraction. The fed govt always had some some moves they could make after a crash but they stayed withing the confines of the Constitution.. FDR did not, W did not, obama did not.

Not only that ricter, but programs like SS, setting min wage laws, and adding taxes are in no way economically beneficial, so they didn't contribute to the recovery after the great depression, they were power grabs during a time when the pop was vulnerable.. just like the bailout, stimulus, and obamacare after our most recent crash.

2) total bullshit, there was a vocal crowd AGAINST the proposed govt intervention in '08 (as someone else pointed out). And I'm sure there was back in the 1930s as well. Also, we aren't citizens of Planet Earth, we are citizens of the US and it really doesn't matter what the rest of the world does or believes.

#41     Mar 4, 2014
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Fair enough. Though as I recall reading even the plutocrats of those days were getting tired of the extreme volatility (not that we're much better off it seems).

#42     Mar 4, 2014
  3. Putin retreats! Obama wins again!

[​IMG]

Republican minds are going crazy with the greatest president of the last 100 years. He'll replace Lincoln on the penny.

#43     Mar 4, 2014
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Now I'm certain of it. You're a paid democratic shill whose only purpose is to troll message boards and spew propaganda and stupidity.

#44     Mar 4, 2014
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Well he's worth about a penny. You do realize that the U.S. plans to discontinue the penny at some point.

#45     Mar 4, 2014
    #46     Mar 4, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wish I had a worthless US dollar for every time rectum has said "fair enough". Then continued on with his original narrative as if he'd never conceded anything.

#47     Mar 4, 2014
  8. jem

jem

you leftists are such idiots and will misinterpret anything. to make sure idiots like you and the left would not misinterpret this....

putin fired an icbm -

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-test-f...90--sector.html;_ylt=AwrBJR9IKhZTKSMAfjrQtDMD

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia said it had successfully test-fired an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) on Tuesday, with tensions high over its seizure of control in the Crimea and its threat to send more forces to its neighbor Ukraine.

and flies his planes near Turkey...

http://news.yahoo.com/turkey-scramb...-133829290.html;_ylt=AwrTWf0NAxZTS34AFXrQtDMD

ISTANBUL (Reuters) - The Turkish Air Force scrambled eight F-16 fighter jets after a Russian surveillance plane flew parallel along its Black Sea coast, the military said on Tuesday, amid increased tensions between Russia and the West over Ukraine.

#48     Mar 4, 2014
  9. jem

jem

#49     Mar 4, 2014
  10. Ricter

Ricter

So if it makes Obama look bad, you're willing to cheer for Putin, the russkies, and the Iranians?

#50     Mar 4, 2014