Poll- Who is worst U.S. President ever?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 3, 2014.

Who is worst U.S. President ever?

1. Obama

77.4%
  2. Obama

22.6%
  3. Obama

22.6%
  4. Obama

38.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LEAPup

LEAPup

GUARANTEE this thread will have the trolling libtards flipping shitty! They know deep down that Onazi is the worst piece of shit to EVER be in the white house, but they don't care. They'll stand by their decision no matter who's fucked by the tyrant.

#21     Mar 3, 2014
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

You SHOULD be teaching High School history classes! Like yesterday!

#22     Mar 3, 2014
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't forget Executive Order 9066: The President Authorizes Japanese Relocation

Our history revisionist bleeding heart liberal pussies still enjoy crying over that one to this day.
    Even though it was their own beloved FDR that unilaterally created the camps.

#23     Mar 3, 2014
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The reality is that the worst U.S. President was Ulysses S. Grant.
    His presidency was marked by continued scandals caused by his many corrupt appointees and personal associates. All the actions of his administration were ineffective and Grant himself was not engaged - many times spending multiple consecutive days in drunken benders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulysses_S._Grant#Presidency_1869.E2.80.931877

"At the same time, however, scholars portrayed his as the most corrupt administration in American history.[278]"

#24     Mar 3, 2014
  5. i did forget, thanks. And lol at liberals and all their fake human rights bullshit, such hypocrites. FDR is scraping the bottom of the barrel for certain.

#25     Mar 3, 2014
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

There are many things to not like about the polices that FDR put into place.

This being said - let me say that FDR was assertive and decisive. He also clearly had a backbone (despite being in a wheelchair regularly). Very different than some lack-luster modern presidents.

#26     Mar 3, 2014
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't disagree.

#27     Mar 3, 2014
  8. Perhaps but the damage he did was minimal, possibly due to the factors you cite.

#28     Mar 3, 2014
  9. The education establishment likes to blather about teaching kids to think for themselves and examine their assumptions and cultural norms. In practice this means liberal indoctrination.

My tenure as a public school teacher would be measured in hours probably.

#29     Mar 3, 2014
  10. Hooti

Hooti

All the one's who had problems with alcohol and drugs.
    Grant is just one example.

#30     Mar 4, 2014