POLL - Who are you going to vote for ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by billpritjr, Sep 27, 2012.

Who are you voting for

1. Obama

9 vote(s)
    19.1%
  2. Romney

32 vote(s)
    68.1%
  3. Neither

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. ZING!

This will make those idiots rabid in the end.:D

#41     Sep 29, 2012
  2. The sane people still number 10%.
    Not surprising.

#42     Sep 29, 2012
  3. Why does it say "Change" in that poll? What did you hide in the title? Is that a 78% change over the last hour and you sat up at 3 am clicking vote vote vote? Its very deceptive.

Here is some interesting data for you though. Turns out that Obamas overall job approval by the the people of the united states is lower than Bush Jr.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/124922/Presidential-Approval-Center.aspx

So those of you that love to say George Bush was the worst president ever? Guess what...he officially is better than Obama according to the majority of citizens.

#43     Sep 29, 2012
  4. There's nothing whacko about a trader voting for a Republican this election. Many democrats support the financial transaction tax (FTT) that would put traders like me out of business. Harkin, Defazio and Elllison have all introduced transaction tax legislation. Obama has expressed support for the tax many times in the past.

I don't like Romney, but voting against democrats who want to take away my ability to make a living is the most rational choice for me.

#44     Sep 30, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

I totally understand your explanation, brother Tom.
    On the basis of what is good for a trader, if I was voting, it would not be for Obama.
    And given the realistic choices of a winner, I'd certainly say Romney is the better choice for a lot of reasons.
    And like you say, I don't like Romney, either.
    My guy was Ron Paul.
    He is the only one who told the truth in the debates.
    But, the P&R forum is infested with the far, far right.

#45     Sep 30, 2012
  6. OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#46     Sep 30, 2012
  7. The financial transaction tax being pushed by democrats isn't just bad for traders, it's bad for everyone.

http://financialtransactiontaxes.com/

#47     Sep 30, 2012