POLL - Who are you going to vote for ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by billpritjr, Sep 27, 2012.

Who are you voting for

1. Obama

9 vote(s)
    19.1%
  2. Romney

32 vote(s)
    68.1%
  3. Neither

6 vote(s)
    12.8%
  1. They're not vocal because the second you say anything remotely disparaging about Obama, you're branded a racist by the liberal nutjobs.

#31     Sep 29, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's a fact!

And I've gotta drive my Son up to Jacksonville today (FL), and just hope my nobama sticker on my car doesn't get me shot. I live south of there in a conservative area, but Jacksonville is eaten alive with womb to the tomb entitlement ocommunist lovers. Wish me luck. I'm not taking that sticker off! Lol

#32     Sep 29, 2012
  3. Haha. SOCAL. My former home.
    You know that your vote means nothing?
    Cali will be Blue before 7pm on Election Day.
    Might as well just start singing like Sour Shoes in front of your local polling place about what a crazy commie Oblahblah is - it will have a greater effect than your vote.

Romney sucks. He is no different than what has been hustled up there the last generation.
    Ignorant, arrogant, selfish people elect ignorant, arrogant, selfish leaders.
    Staying home on Election Day Is the only sane thing you could do with the choices you have.

But you go ahead. I'm sure America will do a 180 the minute your guy gets elected. Haha

#33     Sep 29, 2012
  4. exactly my conclusion too.

I think we're allready screwed as a nation no matter who wins.

The irony is, it's the policies supposedly to help the poor that will be a chief cause in their future languishment.

#34     Sep 29, 2012
  5. Conservatives:D

#35     Sep 29, 2012
  6. The party's over. When Europe implodes and Asia's economy contracts a couple of years from now we'll have world-wide economic chaos unlike any seen before.

#36     Sep 29, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Good to see that the rest of the country doesn't share the aggregate opinion of this lunatic warehouse. It demonstrably removes any doubt that you loons are the fringe set. Radical fringe, that is. And still, when you look in the mirror you think that what you see is pretty.

#37     Sep 29, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Still angry you can't vote with us, I see. LOL

#38     Sep 29, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

Independents are breaking hard for Romney. Even the skewed MSM polls and reporting can't hide that fact.

At 4 to 1 for Romney, this poll seems indicative of what's going to happen in November. You would have to be blind not to see all the missteps Obama has taken. Only the die hard Obama loons are going to vote for him.

#39     Sep 29, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

Hardly. I'm delighted by the inevitable outcome. And the fact that votes from guys like you will count for nothing in the end.

[​IMG]

#40     Sep 29, 2012