Poll: which retail Broker your recommend ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TradeTune, Apr 8, 2020.

Poll: which retail Broker your recommend ?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2020.
  1. TD Ameritrade

22 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Fidelity

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  3. E*TRADE

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. Charles Schwab

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Merrill Edge

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. What's Advantage of trading futures with AMP ? how long they have been around, is it a solid company to trust ?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    #11     Apr 8, 2020
  2. Anyone using Fidelity Wealth-Lab Pro strategy builder ?
    it's not free, they require you to have 25k to use it.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    #12     Apr 8, 2020
  3. lovethetrade

lovethetrade Guest

None of those brokers have a soul. They are self-absorbed and not customer-centric. They are part of the old-school, institutional brigade and will probably hand you a cheque and term deposit book upon signing up. You are lucky to be their customer, upon approval of course and will pay higher fees for this privilege. They are laggards, not innovators. They market towards mum and pop investors and will promote mutual funds to you. You are likely to lose money with them simply because they are your broker, and the whole investing experience feels limited and demoralizing.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2020
    #13     Apr 8, 2020
    TradeTune likes this.
  4. 1) in my experience, TD has the fastest execution among SCHW, ETR, Fidelity, but poor customer service.
    2) Fidelity quotes are delayed. it seems they're not very honest broker.
    3) SCHW has the worst user interface. I sent countless suggestions over the years, but fell on the deaf ears. Though they have free checking accnt + free ATM. they also pay every good interest on your money (probably, they might charge high margin rate on the other end). Sometimes, I had a feeling I traded against the house (SCHW).

#14     Apr 9, 2020
    apdxyk, Math_Wiz and TradeTune like this.
  5. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

The Strategy Builder a.k.a. "Strategy From Rules" is a powerful and flexible instrument. It lets you create a trading strategy with drag and drop from hundreds of rules and indicators. Supported are conditional rules, multiple open positions, various entry and exit types, and even "fuzzy logic" via flexible Multi-Condition rules.

Check out these Wealth-Lab 101: Course Videos to discover only a small subset of its features:

Intro to Strategy Builder
    Strategy Builder Sliders and Stop/Limit Orders
    Strategy Builder Multi-Condition Groups

-Eugene

#15     Apr 9, 2020
    TradeTune likes this.
  6. Thank you for insight. Simply Wealth Lab or Tradestation ?

#16     Apr 9, 2020
  7. Also charles Schwap is going to buy TD Ameritrade. And Morgan Stanley is going to buy E*Trade soon. So it leave you with fidelity and Charles Schwap only.

#17     Apr 9, 2020
  8. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

My vote naturally goes for Wealth-Lab :D

-Eugene

#18     Apr 9, 2020
  9. Are You for real ? does wealth signal has things to do with wealth lab pro?

#19     Apr 9, 2020
  10. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

The WealthSignals team is authorized to support Wealth-Lab Pro (WLP) by Fidelity. System authors can publish their trading signals straight from Wealth-Lab Pro to WealthSignals. It also works the other way round: subscribers can download signals from WealthSignals directly to their WLP which executes the orders in their Fidelity account.

-Eugene

#20     Apr 9, 2020
    TradeTune likes this.