Poll: which retail Broker your recommend ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by TradeTune, Apr 8, 2020.

Poll: which retail Broker your recommend ?

Poll closed Jun 7, 2020.
  1. TD Ameritrade

22 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. Fidelity

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  3. E*TRADE

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  4. Charles Schwab

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. Merrill Edge

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hi all,

I am already opening Interactive brokers for international markets and Tradestation for charting and testing. Considering that which of the following you will recommend for other reasons like providing research, analysis, scan, portfolio
    management ...etc.

Also having multiple brokers allows me to bypass pattern day trading rule, incase my total amount is less than 25K, since it allows me to trade from different broker accounts for the beginning.

You can choose two options, but mention you first choice or other broker that's not in the Poll. Thanks

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. cafeole

cafeole

None of the above!

3. Thank you for all the effort ..

4. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

If you were to mention what it is that you trade, and some of the particular account features or policy's you are looking for, you might get different answers.

Take responsibility for the answers you get...

5. schizo

schizo

If you only trade stocks, those are all okay. But if you trade options or futures, they are the worst brokers.

TradeTune likes this.
  6. isn't TD Ameritrade thinknswim good platform for options and futures ? which brokers you recommend, thnak you

7. Why no IB?

Eikfe and VPhantom like this.
  8. If you read the post, for someone who already has IB and tradestation account.

9. Handle123

Handle123

Lightspeed, get a hold of @Robert Morse who works there and member of ET, many years in industry. They have decent rates and never have to wait 20 minutes cause problem at home.
    Stocks, options and futures.

10. schizo

schizo

Nice platform but horrible commission. Just use their software but trade elsewhere. For futures, I recommend AMP Futures. For Options, IB is good enough I would think.

#10     Apr 8, 2020