Poll: What's your take on today's rally?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Mar 6, 2007.

What's your take on today's rally?

1. Dead cat bounce

53 vote(s)
    71.6%
  2. The start of another bull run

21 vote(s)
    28.4%
  1. :)

2. If this is another bull run to higher highs then this will catch many off guard :p

3. My take is just like what i said last week: Dont sell when in a panic..... eventually you can get out at a better price if you keep your wits about you.

DOW will rally much more before week is over!

4. But you never know how deep a selloff can get.

5. theroretically 0

stocks can selloff to zero

overanalyzing can result in missed opportunities

6. S2007S

S2007S

From what I have seen in the past buying dips for a long term investment is nearly a guarantee profit, especially when buying the sector ETFs like SPY, DIA, and QQQQ.

IS this the dip before the next run, I think its still too early to tell. Many talking heads will say this is what the market needed to wash out those bears and start heading higher once again, I disagree. The markets could easily run another 2-4% before the next leg down and catch many off guard. I got caught up on the long side trying to buy the dips last June and it cost me alot. I would be waiting this one out until the market at least makes an 8-10% dip.

And dont be surprised to wake up tomorrow and see the futures off .5-1%.

7. We are going to have a 20 percent correction this year. This is the first leg down.

8. True... you dont, but you do know that threres always a rebound, big or small, but a rebound never theless. We all study it. (retracements, dead cats .. etc)

Because of extreme fear and greed, it never goes down in a constant tempo.

9. time 2 buuuuuuuuuy

10. S2007S

S2007S

what did you buy at 3:59pm?

#10     Mar 6, 2007