Poll: What's your take on today's rally?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Mar 6, 2007.

What's your take on today's rally?

1. Dead cat bounce

53 vote(s)
  2. The start of another bull run

21 vote(s)
  1. :)
  2. If this is another bull run to higher highs then this will catch many off guard :p
  3. My take is just like what i said last week: Dont sell when in a panic..... eventually you can get out at a better price if you keep your wits about you.

DOW will rally much more before week is over!
  4. But you never know how deep a selloff can get.
  5. theroretically 0

stocks can selloff to zero

overanalyzing can result in missed opportunities
  6. S2007S

From what I have seen in the past buying dips for a long term investment is nearly a guarantee profit, especially when buying the sector ETFs like SPY, DIA, and QQQQ.

IS this the dip before the next run, I think its still too early to tell. Many talking heads will say this is what the market needed to wash out those bears and start heading higher once again, I disagree. The markets could easily run another 2-4% before the next leg down and catch many off guard. I got caught up on the long side trying to buy the dips last June and it cost me alot. I would be waiting this one out until the market at least makes an 8-10% dip.

And dont be surprised to wake up tomorrow and see the futures off .5-1%.
  7. We are going to have a 20 percent correction this year. This is the first leg down.
  8. True... you dont, but you do know that threres always a rebound, big or small, but a rebound never theless. We all study it. (retracements, dead cats .. etc)

Because of extreme fear and greed, it never goes down in a constant tempo.
  9. time 2 buuuuuuuuuy
  10. S2007S

what did you buy at 3:59pm?
    #10     Mar 6, 2007