POLL: What will the Civilized World think of another 911 against the USA?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Please vote on this important poll... I voted for the first category, since I believe that the Civilized World has lost patience with America...

The question remains, how will the USA make an acceptable return to the International Community? Is such a return possible, or will the Civilized World continue to look at the USA with disgust and anger?

2. Coins

Coins

Good line of questioning, Brother Candle!

I believe the USA will continue falling in the world's sight and will never recover.

Eventually world hatred for America will grow so strong that the USA will get attacked either with nuclear bombs and/or financial sanctions (or extremely high cost of oil) that will *burn* it.

In Revelation, the Bible prophecies of America's destruction. It is of God.

In the Bible, America is considered "the great whore" who, going a whoring, perverts and twists the Gospel of Jesus Christ thus falls heavily into the wrath of God as it is this day.

"And the ten horns [ten kings] which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

"For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled." Rev. chapter 17.

The Coin

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I think that the rest of world will feel bad for the innocent civilians who are murdered, the same as they do when people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Isreal, Palistine etc are killed. Civilian deaths, no matter where or how they occur, tend to be something that the entire world seems to not have much of a stomach for anymore.

4. Ha ha, you actually believe that bullshit?

5. Coins

Coins

*nods* :D

6. ...please define the civilized world??? what countries ?

7. Coins

Coins

USA, Europe, Kuwait come to mind.

8. agrau

agrau

Unfortunately, this seems to be right only for places the "civilized world" has economic interests in. Otherwise I lack understanding how cw's could so easily ignore genocides and starvation in Africa.

9. LOL.......That's funny....BTW, Europe is not a country.

10. Nether is America, but nobody seems to care.

#10     Jun 1, 2004