POLL: WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH THE IRAQI INFORMATION MINISTER?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 8, 2003.

1. I doubt we can do a whole lot of things with him if the rumour shown below is true.

From our local newspaper the Sydney Morning Herald : "The information minister, Mohammed Saeed Al-Sahaf, is rumoured to have committed suicide hours before the fall of Baghdad. [And Saddam's half-brother, Watban Ibrahim Hasan al-Tikriti, was
    captured by the British SAS as he attempted to flee to Syria.]"

Does anyone have any ideas why exactly the Iraqi Information Minister was twisting the corner of his mouth in a scathing manner, seemingly at any suggestion that things weren't going as well as he tried to make out ?

I mean, was it an involuntary twist or a deliberate one ?

Too much coffee in the system is said to be the cause of such involuntary twitches.

If however he was able to twitch at will it makes him a good actor
    and deserving to be awarded an Oscar for 'Best Performance of the Year' at next year's awards.

freealways

#31     Apr 17, 2003
  2. If Brother Mo is dead this is a true loss that all sides can suffer in unity... I understand that Brother Mo even had fans at the Pentagon...

#32     Apr 18, 2003
  3. #33     Apr 25, 2003
  4. #34     Apr 25, 2003
  5. #35     Apr 25, 2003
  6. Babak

Babak

7. He's back....

#38     May 8, 2003
  8. He certainnly does have a large profile.

How however could one turn having him as one's mouthpiece into a positive for a company ?

The best suggestion for a work area I have seen sofar (and on this site !) would be for him to be involved in a gameshow.

freealways

#39     May 8, 2003
  9. I think its safe to assume that the Iraqi Information Minister was the most popular character in the war, even loved by Junior...

#40     May 9, 2003