POLL: what is wrong with candletrader

Discussion in 'Politics' started by darkhorse, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Trane

Trane

Darkhorse,

First off nice to see you back on ET posting...

At first I thought that Candle had lost his mind, but I am now starting to sense that he may very well be using extreme exageration to make a point...

PEACE,
    Commisso

#11     Mar 26, 2003
  2. Obviously people do give a shit or this thread would not have been created by a regular and legitamate user of this site.

Candletrader and several other aliases are not legitamate users because they do not care about trading or investing or financial services, they are only here to distract and annoy. That will drive away the REAL users and hurt the advertisers and eventually the web site.

I occasonally go to bars where rowdy idiots go on a saturday night, but they have BOUNCERS. This web site has MODERATORS but they aren't getting rid of the problem. I proposed charging a minimal fee ( $1.00 per month ) for posting rights and that was immediately rejected. Well, they need some solution or else this entire board will be no better than a Yahoo! Board. I don't know if you have been to a Yahoo! board, but they are totally useless, no legit user stays for long and they have a hard time selling ads for them.

I've been posting here a long time and it has progressively become worse and they need to fix it.

#12     Mar 26, 2003
  3. okay mondo, why not take the high road yourself then?

lead by example. now there's a good boy...

#13     Mar 26, 2003
  4. #14     Mar 26, 2003
  5. Yes. I'm man enough to admit that I didn't know shit. However, the important thing is that I've learned a lot of shit since my first post. Everyone has to go through tuition, I just thought I was special enough to avoid it. Ego can get the best of you until you learn that ego isn't going to make you lots of money. Live and learn.

#15     Mar 26, 2003
  6. Very true, Brother MondoTrader... I hate trading: its a crap and futile activity, and I have been losing at this full-time endeavor for the last 8 years...

#16     Mar 26, 2003
  7. You have come so far, rather quickly I might add. You should be proud (but not vain).

Glad you came around on the War. Hussein is a monster.

#17     Mar 26, 2003
  8. Gotta agree with that Brother OPTIONAL777...

#18     Mar 26, 2003
  9. Ok candle, so why the HELL are you on a trading web site? Been kicked out of every decent message board on the internet ?

#19     Mar 26, 2003
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

I unequivocally suffered from the same malady, and I suspect at least one or two others on this board did likewise. :)

#20     Mar 26, 2003