POLL: What is Obama?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Sep 14, 2011.

What is Obama?

1. Not American by birth

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. Muzzie

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  3. Terrorist-supporting

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Anti-semitic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Incompetent

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  6. Impeachable

2 vote(s)
    11.8%

1. Lol....Luke, he has more influence than you here. :D .

#11     Sep 15, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Have you bought your Brain Grow yet? Don't wait too long.

#12     Sep 15, 2011
  3. :D

People who love muzzie terror are not welcome on ET. I will always try my hardest to get their threads banned. I have got several such threads deleted so far. I will put as much effort into getting such threads banned as my blood cousins in the IDF put into bombing Hamas terrorists into dog meat.

Israel and USA will continue to kick muzzie terrorist ass throughout the middle east.

God bless all those who hate muzzie terror and all those that bomb the lands where muzzie terrorists hide in their caves.

#13     Sep 15, 2011
  4. g222

g222

Jake - I can only think of one person who could garner a near unanamous vote to get unwelcomed on ET ... can you guess who??? Go ahead, I'll give you 3 guesses and the first 2 don't count.

It has become obvious, oh jake the pitiful, that your doctor missed a few things during your last check-up ... so please ... go back and this time tell him to use a clean glove ... and use TWO fingers so you can get a second opinion. ... er ... he does use gloves ... right ???

#14     Sep 15, 2011

5. Wow...unbelievable , your 15000 posts compared to his less than 200 , That has to say something Luke.... :( .

#15     Sep 15, 2011
  6. g222

g222

Hey, jake ... I heard that come Chirstmas, you put a parking meter up on your roof ... izzat true???

#16     Sep 15, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

It says a lot actually, about the administrator who addressed his complaint about my thread without any due diligence. jack off jones is almost certainly a former member who has been banned repeatedly ergo he shouldn't even be here.

#17     Sep 15, 2011

8. Well.... don't you think they had some kind of ''board meeting'' before they made that decision , to delete your thread. ?

and what about your being a senior chappie here , don't that mean anything ? :( .

#18     Sep 16, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

VERY unlikely

NO!

BTW you're an imbecile.

#19     Sep 16, 2011

10. its not about me.....Luke. :( .

#20     Sep 16, 2011