POLL: What if New York is nuked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm not threatening you. I will say this again, I am not threatening you. I'm dealing with this situation. My word is my bond.

#51     Apr 28, 2004
  2. Mav you are an A-class douchebag. Get a fuckin grip man :eek:

#52     Apr 28, 2004
  3. ctrader

ctrader

I'm with candle. America needs to wake up and realize that the terrorists attacks are a direct result of american foreign policy.

Don't get me started on Bush. Bush is planning on testifying in front of the 9/11 security but not under oath. Why would you not want to be under oath, unless you plan on lying?

Hey candle, listen in to http://www.airamericaradio.com

The 3-7pm show is really good you will like it.

The US is becoming 1984. Its worth a re-read, it will really open your eyes.

#53     Apr 28, 2004
  4. Hey ctrader

Long time no speak... you still on Yahoo Messenger?

Be VERY careful with your free speech, or our friend Mav will report ya to the FBI :cool:

Candle

#54     Apr 28, 2004
  5. candle, i am with you on this one 100% (in regards to free speech).

#55     Apr 28, 2004
  6. Careful with the support for me, you terrorist supporter...

Didn't ya know, you can be jailed for supporting the Democrats :D

#56     Apr 28, 2004
  7. bro59

bro59

Governments that ask citizens to spy on each other should never be trusted.

Maverick are you certain you weren't trained for this behaviour in a communist country, because it sure smacks of that. We don't need you to protect us from Candle, or his scary speech thank you very much.

Perhaps you are well-intentioned but you are seriously misguided. My fear is your "reports" will find their way to an equally misguided government. Really sad.

#57     Apr 28, 2004
  8. bzod99

bzod99

Candle,
    This is not about Bush or Kerry. This is not about free speech. This is not about rational discourse, or whether ET is the right forum for such discourse (even in the Chit Chat area). This is about what happens when you post a flame poll, then troll for responses, and continue to press buttons when you get those responses. Any attempts to claim otherwise are noise.

When you crawl back under your rock this evening, a contented smile on your lips after your successes today, I hope that you harness some of your keen intellect to consider why some could become incensed and (over-react) to your bile today.

If that is not possible, then how about considering this; if, hypothetically, we were ever to cross paths, I would find it hard not to beat the living sh!t out of you. Does that help bring it in to focus?

#58     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Welcome aboard with your 9 posts to date... feel free to participate in our God-given right to free speech...

As for your threat to beat the shit out of me, I have had an upset stomach recently and have been on the john a lot... so there is hardly any shit left in me to beat out, unless you catch me on the way to the john... but let me assure you that I have a black belt in a well-known martial art, so your stated intent may not go according to plan...

#59     Apr 28, 2004
  10. ctrader

ctrader

I don't have to worry about that. I live in a free country.

#60     Apr 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.