POLL: What if New York is nuked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Option 1 is still in the lead... continue the voting...

#41     Apr 28, 2004
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Tick tock tick tock. When you hear the doorbell ring, you better answer it, the feds will not hesitate to break down your door. And the next time you make a phone call, when you hear a click about 5 secs into the call, thats your phone line being tapped. Good luck. If you have nothing to hide this will blow over. If you do have something to hide, well, I hope your a close drive to Mexico. LOL

#42     Apr 28, 2004

3. Such threats are typical neo-conservative bullshit... the Civilized World ain't falling for it, and the Elitetrader community will not take such threats lightly... you have been warned...

People like you and Osama are two sides of the same blood-drenched coin...

God Bless America in our battle to get a President with an IQ of over 50...

#43     Apr 28, 2004
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

My e-mail is already written. At 5 pm eastern time, it will be submitted to the FBI's special task force investigating suspicious individuals. You have my word on that. I'm not saying they will do anything, but it will be submitted. That you can take the bank my friend. I've already PMed Baron and told him as much. Good luck partner. I hope you don't have any skeletons in your closet.

#44     Apr 28, 2004
  5. LOL.. well let's hope a Democrat gets your email, then I will be just fine :D and YOU will be thrown into a cage in Guatanemo to rot with your Taliban buddies...

#45     Apr 28, 2004
  6. Mav74, sorry to say this, but what you're doing is so pathetic. candle clearly hasn't done anything deserving of being hunted down by the f*cking FBI. and who are you trying to impress? do you think ET wants a nut like you monitoring unpopular posts and reporting them to the FBI if Baron doesn't delete it because YOU DON'T LIKE IT??

hahaha cut your losses, dude, seriously....

#46     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey GG, I've got something for you. Why don't you suck my nice long juicy c*ck!

This guy has started more racist threads then anyone on ET and that's saying something. This guy has gone on and on about blowing up this and blowing up that, killing this person and killing that person. Maybe he is just a harmless nut, who knows. I hope that's just what he is. But I'm going to bring him to someone's attention. What you think people like Timoth McVeigh don't use the internet? What they don't recruit other likeminded nuts on the internet? You are naive my friend. Very much so.

#47     Apr 28, 2004
  8. I have NEVER advocated any acts of terror against the USA, you s.o.b...

Yes, I used to support us bombing the hell out of Iraq, but I changed my mind when I started to realize that we were bombing people to get hold of their oil... thank God that my political views are no longer shared with the likes of you and Dubya...

#48     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

All your posts will stand on their merit. If you haven't said anything that you should be worried about then relax. You are sitting pretty then. But you have built up quite a nice portfolio of posts and I must say, you ain't looking very pretty my friend.

Good luck.

#49     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Your ET membership is on thin ice dude... your threats are uncalled for... I will report you to John Kerry when he wins...

#50     Apr 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.