POLL: What if New York is nuked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well, I guess we are going to find out won't we. Look, there are supposedly 20,000 members on ET. Statistically speaking there could easily be at least one suspicious member on this site. And that person could easily be candletrader. Hey, if the FBI checks him out and he's OK fine, no harm no foul. But this Candletrader has a history of these posts. Today is not the first post.

#21     Apr 28, 2004
  2. TigerO

TigerO

Well, do what you have to do, but quite honestly this is all quite a bit more paranoid and Stalinesque than free speech like, and really not the type of thing that should be tolerated on these boards, threatening members with God knows what, as I'm sure you'll realize after you've taken a couple of deep breaths, particularly as as far as I know - and I'm no Candle expert, lol - Candle has never threatened terror against anyone, but is rather just stating obvious things like that what this admin is doing is has only promoted terror, is a form of state terror, etc.

OK: Food time.

#22     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

You obviously have not read his prevous threads.

#23     Apr 28, 2004

4. In my view, 911 was as offensive to the vast majority of the Civilized World as is the current phenomenon of American Foreign Policy...

Both indicate the sorry depths of human depravity... And it is precisely because of his ridiculous policies that Bush is further threatening the lives of all of us... we must hold Bush fully accountable for the sickening violent reactions of those wishing to harm us in retaliation... we have a democracy... let's use our vote...

God Bless us all... and let us hope that one day the Civilized World forgives us for the crimes of those who we have elected as our leaders...

#24     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Try Kerry...

#25     Apr 28, 2004
  6. Spoken like a true Brother, young grasshopper :cool:

#26     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not a chance, he's just too GD liberal for me.

#27     Apr 28, 2004
  8. Option 1 is in the lead...

We, the peoples of America, are being hated by the Civilized World for the crimes of our leaders...

Let's rectify the situation... let's get decent and moral people in to lead us... leaders with vision, who are willing to extend the hand of friendship to all humanity, to make the world a safer place for all of us...

The days of the intellectually bankrupt imbecile called Dubya are numbered... let's get merry on a dose of Kerry...

#28     Apr 28, 2004
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Candletrader, your time is running out. I've given Baron till 5pm eastern time to close this thread or you can close it.

#29     Apr 28, 2004
  10. Oh, shit... the bill of rights getting shredded like General Franks predicted was my first thought also. TigerO had the exact same thought. Please someone reasure me that I'm not turning into a liberal! HELP!!!

#30     Apr 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.