POLL: What if New York is nuked?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Two suggestions here. One, close this thread. Two, notify federal authorities of this thread. I'm dead serious. Baron as the moderator you have a responsibility here not just an obligation. If you won't do it, I'll do it for you.

#11     Apr 28, 2004
  2. TigerO

TigerO

In other words, you'd choose to shut up Warren Buffett and General Franks as well, and get the Gestapo on their tails ??

lol

How pathetic.

#12     Apr 28, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Did they also crack jokes about NY being nuked? I don't think they have. These are serious times my friend and if you think that this thread should not be taken seriously, you are sadly mistaken. We can joke around all we want on here, but talking about NY getting nuked is not a joke especially to those that live there.

#13     Apr 28, 2004
  4. TigerO

TigerO

Uh, who is cracking jokes here ?

#14     Apr 28, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Well if he is being serious, that's even worse.

#15     Apr 28, 2004
  6. dude, not that i agree with candle, but if you don't like something, change the station. closing the thread and calling authorities are both freakin' stupid.

#16     Apr 28, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Normally I would agree with you but not with matters of our nations security. This guy has started numerous threads recently and has a history of very suspicious speech on ET. So I'm going to call this guy out. If I say I'm going to do something I will do it. You have my word on that. I'll give the moderators till 5 pm eastern time to close this thread. My word is my bond.

It's not just this thread, he has several of the same nature.

#17     Apr 28, 2004
  8. TigerO

TigerO

I see, you mean Candles poll, well, that was maybe just designed to provoke a reaction, which has certainly succeeded, but I certainly don't think that he thinks an attack on NYC is a joking matter any less than the attack on Iraq is a joking matter.

I don't think anyone here would ever think these were joking matters.

#18     Apr 28, 2004
  9. TigerO

TigerO

Now, I really think you should get a chance to calm down and have a good, clear thought about the really ridiculous allegations you are launching here.

You're upset, ok, but let's keep things in perspective.

And, if you really want to do something for national security the best bet you'll ever have is voting Bush out of office.

#20     Apr 28, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.