POLL: VOTE ON THE DATE OF OUR ATTACK ON IRAQ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Mar 4, 2003.

1. My view is that war is imminent... I personally believe we will attack by the end of next week (by 03/16/2003)...

Please vote on the proposed timetable for war...

(yes, there are many other possible dates that could be considered for the poll, but I have tried to keep it simple)...

2. by end of March 2003

ROCK

3. ALICE

ALICE

if not #2....#5

4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

There is way, way, too much talking between the "contestants" for there to be a war.
    Did you notice that 2 major terrorists were found?
    Missles are being destroyed.
    I think our threats are working and war will be averted IMHO

5. how thick are you?

how much do you love the new "reality" shows"? (alot, probably)

how little do you recognize real reality????

The blasting will begin between March 17th and 24th. And it will be hard and heavy. Get used to it.

Abra

6. anyway, not with 200,000 troops ready.

Not going into Iraq in March would cripple this economy and our strength of leadership throughout the world. It will never happen that way. Bush is strong and wont back down.

Sorry.

7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

How narrow minded are you? If you have a mind?
    :D :D

8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I wonder if all this war crap is to take our minds off of our sinking economy and the failure of the Afganistan war to get Osma and his crew. I have a very jaded opinion of politics because I am old enough to remember all the fiascos.......
    We would not be stupid enough to go in when world opinion is not with us. Or are we?

9. waaah, world opinion. who cares?

What will "world opnion" say when a chemical or biological agent is dispersed in one of our big cities?

You got me, I'm leaving here.

10. msfe

msfe

abra trader:`waaah, world opinion. who cares?

What will "world opnion" say when a chemical or biological agent is dispersed in one of our big cities?

You got me, I'm leaving here.´

i vividly remember what world opinion said when a chemical [napalm] or biological agent [orange] was dispersed in Viet Nam

`It is estimated that the United States used a total of 338 237 tons of napalm in the Vietnam war between 1963 and 1971.´

http://www.helsinki.fi/~norrena/war/nap-use.htm

`An estimated 19 million gallons of Agent Orange were used in South Vietnam during the war.´

http://www.lewispublishing.com/orange.htm

#10     Mar 4, 2003