POLL: True or False

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Aug 27, 2007.

God did not make Man. Man made God.

1. True

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. False

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. LOL! I'm out!

#11     Aug 27, 2007
  2. richb7a

richb7a

Will there be a evolution change in the human development beginning now and in the year 2012? Olap , and others creation by design? Pineal gland bridge to spirit? 12 chakras? Is there travel to other realms in sleep state , meditation? Do with coexist in as many as 72 different dimensions? Learning to heal ones mind to help heal all life? Uratania? phoenix Journals? Are there several different ways to return to spirit? All life is spark of G-d creation?

#12     Aug 27, 2007
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

how much of your life have you made up?

another case of the self-proclaimed "intelligent" feebly attempting to rule the "stupid"

god love the first amendment...if there is a cause to die for, that is it...

#13     Aug 27, 2007
  4. stu

stu

It's said it was often known what the ruskies were up to during the cold war, by what they were trying to accuse the west of doing.

#14     Aug 28, 2007
  5. I find it interesting that, the moment I simply express my own opinion, you automatically interpret it as my regarding you to be an intellectual inferior. That's quite a knee-jerk reaction. You might want to look into that.

As for my post which you quoted in your own post, did you not notice that I was merely trying to interpret another member's post and then asked if I did so correctly? How that offended you is beyond me. Are you always offended when someone apparently has a view different than your own?

#15     Aug 28, 2007
  6. Poetic. :)

#16     Aug 28, 2007
  7. true

#17     Aug 28, 2007