poll: trade inside or outside U.S.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by qdz, Jan 7, 2003.

1. qdz

qdz

I am learning how to conduct a poll on ET (and see if I can manipulate the result.)

Please vote. Thanks.

:p

2. okwon

okwon

Why do you want to manipulate the results?

3. qdz

qdz

No, I was not saying to manipulate this poll. I just want to learn the arts of manipulation (and the possibility). Or perhap influence is the right word.

4. qdz

qdz

Huh? No one vote for the third. All the others got equal chance so far.

5. My guess is people who are not in the US, but want to be in the US are not likely to post on this forum, because they obviously don't have their act together and need to focus on what they believe to be more important things. Think about it. If you are not trading in the US you are either evading taxes or (what do they call it ... ) a bigot who couldn't stand identifying himself with a country like this. If you are not in the US, but actually want to trade here, then why wouldn't you already be here? The only reason I can think of is that you still have to work hard to make it happen. In that case you are not going to take the time to figure out how to answer a poll whose answers all begin with an assumption.

6. qdz

qdz

oops! Moderator, please change "assume" to "assuming" at the beginning of each option. I cannot edit the poll now. Sorry. Thanks.

Well, what can you expect from a non-english speaker especially someone as old as qdz.

7. qdz

qdz

Gee, what does the poll tells us so far?

8. maxpi

maxpi

You are off my ignore list! (like that is a big deal).

When I hit the big time my first order of business is going to be to travel the world and find a place to emigrate to. Climate, culture and tax haven is what I'm thinking of, then in the background are some brown skinned women.....some great food.... an automated system cranking out money all day every day....wow!

So far almost nobody wants to come to the US to trade!!

Max

9. qdz

qdz

can you believe this? 36 to 0. This option is undervalued.

10. wild

wild

who in his right mind, living in a democratic country (under the protection of the rule of law) outside the USA, would want to move to the land of Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and Ashcroft these days ?

regards

wild

#10     Jan 8, 2003