POLL: The biggest threat to the Civilized World...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Wow, you really like to draw out this whole thing, to the point you act as though you dispute your other screen names. That's cute, you must get really bored. Well DUDE, please explain how if someone does not often come across the word "prattle," especially on ET, then that person must be "mindless." Please explain how you came up with this correlation.

#51     Apr 26, 2004
  2. too funny. :D :D :D

#52     Apr 26, 2004
  3. Sure.Just as soon as you explain how you come to the conclusion that because two people use the same word and YOu don't think it is widely used that these two are one in the same.Your investigative skills have alot to be desired.Perhaps you need to look at why two people say you prattle.Maybe it's because you do?

#53     Apr 26, 2004

4. Actually, miss Muppet, you were the one that came up with the correlation not bungmieser. And before you PRATTLE on that we are the same guy, he is on one side of the Atlantic, me on the other.

Prattle is a mostkly enfglish term - rownedob is probably english, or thereabouts, and budstreb is an american who lived in the uk and abround europe for about ten years.

Ya ya

I think you should be an investigative journalist.

#54     Apr 26, 2004
  5. Right, "two people." :D :D :D

Yah, "prattle" is used all the time, by people who have similar styles (and stupidity) in their posts. :D :D :D

#55     Apr 26, 2004
  6. cat got your toungue - I should be careful, these viscious pussies leave a mark you know!

#56     Apr 26, 2004
  7. Then why don't you use it more often,you mindless PRATT?

#57     Apr 26, 2004
  8. Actually Prince idiot, the correlation referred to was when rowenwood (aka bundmaster) claimed that anyone who doesn't hear the word "prattle" used often must be "mindless." You would have noticed that if you had any comprehension abilities.

#58     Apr 26, 2004

9. You know you should get laid more often

#59     Apr 26, 2004
  10. And why would I DUDE!

#60     Apr 26, 2004