POLL: The biggest threat to the Civilized World...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 25, 2004.

1. I take it you mean a president or perhaps Senator. There have been district elected candidates (ie candidates as high up as representatives) who were ultra-leftists who didn't appreciate what they had.

#41     Apr 26, 2004
  2. It is a highly unusual word only to the mindless.I have had debates with rosenberg and I agree he is a moron.I seem quite adept at spotting the truly stupid here at ET.And don't call me dude.

#42     Apr 26, 2004

3. No need to, His Majesty Philip. They will eventually shoot their own selves as a tribute to the fundamental islam. (since the fundamental islam loves dead western people).

#43     Apr 26, 2004
  4. By the way rowenwood, if you're gonna tell other people (in this case Prince Phillip) to take a spelling test, then spell the word "people" correctly yourself.

#44     Apr 26, 2004
  5. Actually what Churchill said was ' I may be drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober, wheras you will still be ugly'

I shall say it again

Robensood is not bungmeister

But please be more profane in your responses to him

#45     Apr 26, 2004
  6. Actually it's 'your royal highness', but there is always slack for first time offenders

#46     Apr 26, 2004
  7. You missed boat,you missed plane,you missed point.If you decide to shoot yourself,please don't miss.

#47     Apr 26, 2004
  8. I had an uncle that did that

#48     Apr 26, 2004
  9. Bundmaster,

Are you extreme left or extreme right? You sound a little bit of both.

As I keep saying. They can't make 2 posts in a row without 5 contradictions in them.

#49     Apr 26, 2004
  10. actually the biggest threat to humanity is steve46 ( or steve 44 plus two digits - fingers I assume, liberally greased up) and harrytrader

#50     Apr 26, 2004