POLL: The biggest threat to the Civilized World...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Have you considered taking a spelling test?

#31     Apr 26, 2004
  2. Care to explain

#32     Apr 26, 2004

3. It's like this.

If we could understand the human brain, we'd be so simple we couldn't understand it. On this premise, bundmaster would be waisting his time.

Have some warm milk and a cookie, and don't trouble yourself.

Nighty Night.

And as for you, bunmaster, speeling is my fortet.

#33     Apr 26, 2004
  4. I was refering to your mindless drivel.You prattle on and on without having a clue about what you are talking about.

#34     Apr 26, 2004
  5. interesting. Only once in over 2 years on ET have I seen the word "prattle" used before, and it took place just a few days ago (and in this exact same way), and it took place by ANOTHER idiot who never backed up his name calling (or made any intelligent arguments). Wow, Bundmaster=rowenwood. This is my first definitive catch of 2 screen names. It is so sad how many people on ET have to jump around screen names because they are too embarrassed to stick to one (if you make all your comments with rowenwood, it just makes it more clear to everyone what a stupid ass you are). Funny stuff!

#35     Apr 26, 2004
  6. Just another example of your stupidity.Because two different pepole use the same WORD you assume they are one in the same.You are a mindless twat!(I think Churchill said that)

#36     Apr 26, 2004
  7. Waaaaaaah

Trust me

Rosenwodd not equal ringmaster

ringmaster in league of own

you need to do better

ps sell 3.5 in ten year (i did so watch it squezzzzzzze)

#37     Apr 26, 2004

8. Let them whine and bitch. They'll always be nothing but a loud minority. They may score nicely on internet polls but the fact stands that in the real polls they get nowhere. Mainly because they can't say a whole sentence that doesn't have at least five contradictions in it.

Besides show me a political leader that holds opinions against his very own country, and gets elected. Never happened, never will.

Therefore, I extremely doubt that an american that supports islamic terror will ever seize political power.

But let them have fun with their internet polls and campus demonstrations. These people are nothing more than one of the inevitable illnesses of democracy.

#38     Apr 26, 2004
  9. Cant we shoot them?

#39     Apr 26, 2004
  10. No, also because you used this highly unusual word right after you used it in your other screen name, you used used it the exact same way, and your posts sound similar and are as stupid as the ones you post under rowenwood. Come on dude, at least be a little less tacky and just admit that you are so lame that you use multiple screen names rowenwood.

#40     Apr 26, 2004