POLL: The biggest threat to the Civilized World...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Apr 25, 2004.

1. I thought the biggest threat to the Civilized World was Lauren ("mytwocents").

to

#11     Apr 25, 2004
  2. So far its pretty evenly matched...

#12     Apr 25, 2004
  3. msfe

msfe

those with two halves of a brain appear to disagree ...

#13     Apr 25, 2004
  4. Greetings msfe... nice to see you here on this board!

#14     Apr 25, 2004
  5. North Korea?

#15     Apr 25, 2004
  6. so true!

#16     Apr 25, 2004
  7. Two halves of a brain spread out over how many people, the whole town of Berkley, CA??

#17     Apr 25, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

This poll is about as hard to decide on the correct answer as a poll which would ask which letter follows "A" in the alphabet. The choices would be: "B" or "W".

I don't believe candle is this stupid. He just likes to come on message boards and stir up shit. But, in all fairness to candle, he isn't the only one who practices such stupidity.

#18     Apr 25, 2004
  9. And this is because their intellectual capacity overshadows their basic human judgment of what's good and what's evil.

It is lucky for freedom, democracy, and peace, that most western people on earth are not overly intellectual. The super intellectual extreme left is nothing but a loud minority.

But the funny thing is that most of the extreme left's arguments don't sound intellectual at all. They keep contradicting their own selves all the time. And then they claim that their arguments are simply too complicated for us simple people to understand. Anyway they sound pretty schizophrenic to me. Maybe it's the drugs...

#19     Apr 25, 2004
  10. Actually, most of their arguments are the result of pure rhetoric and emotion, rather than being rationally derived through logic and reasoning.

#20     Apr 25, 2004