POLL: Should we kill Ahmedijinad?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Oct 27, 2011.

Should we call this Islamic Cockroach?

1. Yes, shoot him

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Yes, hang him

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Yes, bomb him

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Yes, nuke him and his terrorist people

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. We just need one brave person to go right up to his car and shoot him in the head. I can think of only one person with enough balls to do this....

THIS WOMAN!

[​IMG]

#11     Oct 27, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which is probably why I don't care much for Romney/Perry/ Bachmann. But as bad as they are they'd still be better than your choice of Odumbo.

#12     Oct 27, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh...so you just suck his dick, support him and make excuses for him for the fun of it?

Gotcha! Carry on IQ 47.

#13     Oct 27, 2011

4. As previously pointed out you have homosexuality on your mind more then any straight male should :(

#14     Oct 27, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I think that with AK47 a large part of it is about survival.

For example There are lots of prostitutes(both male and female) who sit out on a street corner who are willing to suck a dick in order to get enough money to eat.

AK47 is no different, in his head he knows the deeper he takes obamas balls into his mouth, the better his chance of survival is. Like the average street prostitute AK47 needs to make sure that the John (Obama) comes back (is reelected) as he needs the <s>Johns</s> Obama's handouts in order to survive.

#15     Oct 27, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What would you know about us straight males?

#16     Oct 27, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Makes perfect sense to me.

#17     Oct 27, 2011
  8. As a straight male I know we don't think about Obama's sex life 24/7

#18     Oct 27, 2011
  9. Ironic,while pointing out your obvious homosexuality your lover (menstrual pad/former banned member Hello)decides to post with repeated references to homosexual acts LOL !!!Seems like you guys are in serious heat ,who plays the bitch tonight you or maxi :confused:

#19     Oct 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You or RCG, wearing his nurses skirt? :D

#20     Oct 27, 2011