POLL: Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Mar 26, 2010.

Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Treason is a moral necessity, since all social orders have large amounts of evil in them. Most of the few freedoms we have today were won by treasonous rebels fighting against the established order of the time, spitting in the face of respectability and authority, and if necessary using violence to fight oppression.

99% of the human race is racist to some degree or other, so if you ban them we'll have about 3 people left on the board.

#41     Mar 28, 2010
  2. As I noted earlier, hoodooman aptly pointed to the distinction between treason and sedition, for which I am grateful. The mistake was mine. Therefore, and I repeat, let's go with sedition.

#42     Mar 28, 2010
  3. You guys have clearly demonstrated why Baron and Joe ban people from Elitetrader.

This thread started out as "why did person X get banned from the board" and then in reading the last few posts about pedophilia, treason and racism the mystery has been lifted. I dont know if some of you guys are just kidding around or you actually think these crazy thoughts where you feel the need to post up this crap on a message board. Baron and Joe have a tough job because they have to read this crazy stuff on whats supposed to be a board about the markets and make decisions about who should get banned or not. Some of you guys really present a strong argument of why some posters should be banned and censored.

If you are wondering why such and such person got banned then just scroll through this thread and read the ramblings about these seriously disturbing things. I am not for censorship, but insane posting and ramblings about obviously off-topic matters should be looked at. Banning this type of person from the board who engages in such a behavior is not for the good of the board, but for the good of the person who types these messages. This board would distract them away from their insanity and this board obviously will not help them with their illness.

#43     Mar 28, 2010
  4. Not really.

#44     Mar 28, 2010
  5. Why are all of your posts completely awesome? :p

A couple things that could be added here:

In the U.S., the most violent rebel groups are not fighting for more freedoms and a better social order, but less freedoms and more tyranny. Al-Qaida is the most obvious example, and supporting those assholes in any way <i>would</i> be an act of treason (or sedition)- and not the good kind. The better anti-government groups like the Vietnam war protesters, Dr. King's civil rights movement, drug legalization efforts, etc. tend to be non-violent for the most part.

<i>99% of the human race is racist to some degree or other, so if you ban them we'll have about 3 people left on the board.</i>

--->Not if you define racism as racial supremacism ONLY, as some people do. By this definition, saying that blacks like fried chicken isn't racism at all, since that's not even a genuine negative trait. (You know who else likes fried chicken? <b>Everyone else!</b> But I digress.)

#45     Mar 28, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

That is exactly how the word should be defined, or it should be considered racism if there is actually genuine hatred in a persons comments directed at some one because of their race, all these PC nazi's have people convinced that merely pointing or making jokes about obvious stereo types is racism, and it clearly is not. You see late night comedians (mostly coloured ones) making jokes about race/other races all the time, yet no one seems to complain about it, look at a guy like Russell Peters, whose entire comedy show is based on racial stereotypes. Another guy who constantly makes jokes which are on the edge about Black people is Bill Maher, yet not a peep from the media about him. There is a huge difference between having a little fun and making a joke, and going off on an all out racist tyrade like Michael Richards did. That is exactly why i wasted the time proving that these cries of racism coming from Gabfly1 are nothing more than a political tool he tries to use to discredit opponents, and he is a total hypocrite, as his definition of rascism is basically anyone who shares the same political views as someone who says non politically correct things.

You know it is funny all these white people walking around with these garbage PC attitudes have obviously never had a colored friend in their life, because if they had they would realise that they are the first ones to make jokes about themselves and stereotypes within their own race, my ex girlfriend was vietnamese and she used to laugh her ass off when i made jokes to her about her dads accent, or about how asian women are the worst drivers imaginable, for the most part. Me and my best friend who was brown, and a muslim used to also make jokes all the time about some of the brown clients we had, because they were notorious for trying to widdle you down on the price of anything you ever sold to them. Neither of them had any problem with it, and infact would have laughed at some of these white liberals on this board if they ever showed their face in public trying to convince people they were racist for saying shit like this.

#46     Mar 28, 2010

7. GOC = one sharp cookie.

#47     Mar 28, 2010
  8. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2779532#post2779532
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2779579#post2779579
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2772575#post2772575
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2672393#post2672393

Too late. The ET cockroaches have taken over while you guys were busy waving flags.

#48     Mar 28, 2010
  9. Great post! I couldn't agree more.

#49     Mar 28, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Thanks!

#50     Mar 28, 2010