POLL: Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Mar 26, 2010.

Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. Hello

Hello

LOL try to change the topic moron, everyone reading this thread now knows that you are either a total hypocrite, or a racist and a pedophile, by your own standards, its funny how trolls like you when confronted with their trolling ways will never answer a question, i think rearden summed it up best in his description of the troll when he said it is the game plan of the troll to never admit defeat.

Everyone here has now gotten a dose of just how big of a joke your cries of racism are.

Anyways keep trolling gabby!

#31     Mar 27, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

And as to the thousands of trades a day you are once again prove that you have never traded in your life, when you go to buy 4000 shares of a stock and you get filled 1-400 at a time they all show up as different trades, and different prints inside your order log, at the end of the day all your positions add up to thousands of executions within your order log a day. Anyone on this thread who actually trades for a living will tell you that.

#32     Mar 27, 2010
  3. And yet, you're the only one here at ET who would characterize that as "thousands of trades a day." It tells a lot about the clarity, quality and accuracy of your other posts. Thank you for that useful insight.

#33     Mar 27, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Leave it up to Gabfly1 the biggest internet troll that ever existed to go after someone for improper wording after being absolutely decimated, and outed as a complete tool in his own thread. Anyone who was a real trader reading that within the context of verifying trades against time and sales would have understood that thousands of trades a day would mean thousands of executions.

Why dont you answer the question and tell me whether you are a pedophile and a racist by your own standards, or a total hypocrite?

#34     Mar 27, 2010
  5. Yet another window into the credibility and integrity of Hello/Steelers Baby. Thank you for going out of you way to provide added context. You really are quite the overachiever, aren't you?

#35     Mar 27, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Now that i have clarified that statement for you since you are not a trader and could not understand it, will you please clarify this sentence for me and tell me whether or not you were being a total hypocrite, or by your own standards you consider yourself a racist and a pedophile?

#36     Mar 27, 2010
  7. You had previously defended racists for their racist views under your prior user name, as my earlier post that you just quoted explained. I have never condoned either racist or pedo views of anyone, anywhere or at any time. Note the distinction. I am a liberal atheist who dislikes organized religion. I share liberal views with my more liberally-minded brethren, and I share atheist views with those whom I consider to be more critically minded. I do not have any affinity with views that, by their very nature, have victims of one form or another. You cannot make the same claim. Among other things, under your previous user name, you tried to defend the views of drjekyllus (in your own thread, no less), who had long nibbled on the periphery of racism, as others have also come to agree. Again, note the distinction. And as you may have guessed, I think racists should be treated in-kind. I have nothing further to say to you. We are done here. However, you are free to troll on.

#37     Mar 27, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

Gabfly1 making shit up on the fly once again why dont you go find a single post under that username which defends someone for racist views, the answer is you cant because they dont exist. The truth is that you made the ridiculous statement that because someone agrees with someone else about politics, and is on the other side of the political spectrum from you that you can then label them a racist. Anyone who actually takes the new threads you start everyday crying about supposed racism seriously after watching me embarass you on this thread needs to have their head examined. The bottom line is that hypocrites like you are the scum of the earth, and you always out yourselves as blatant hypocrites when given enough time, you should be ashamed of yourself going around all day and trying to label certain people racists just because you dont like their political views, scumbags like you do a major injustice to legitimate victims of racism, since people take it less and less seriously every time.

Also interesting to note that you say that you will complain about hate speech and racism wherever and whenever you see it yet when i showed you 2 videos of joe biden being a racist in this thread you dont seem to complain, those are some principles you live by, pulling out the race card any time it is a political opponent of yours.

Anyways i have waste enough time embarrassing you on this thread, have a good day troll.

#38     Mar 27, 2010
  9. The Constitution of the United States, Article 3 defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. According to the only legal meaning of treason, where are these supposed statements? I personally have never read any on ET. It would help if some research was done, before using the term erroneously. Now racist bastards may have some merit, being shown on both sides.

#39     Mar 27, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

It doesnt surprise me that Gabfly1 is confused again in terms of the definition of treason, though i am sure as with his definition of racism he will just make some stupid definition of treason up for himself on the fly, so he can use that as a tool to try to discredit people who oppose him politically. Gabfly1 is one seriously sick individual.

#40     Mar 27, 2010