POLL: Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Mar 26, 2010.

Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. I am. I don't like it. Thanks for asking.

#21     Mar 26, 2010
  2. Whiny, Nik? Thank you for that.

Ask a lawyer? This is a privately owned site. I was merely providing feedback in, wait for it, the Feedback forum, to prevail upon the proprietor to exercise some standards. So while you, for all intents and purposes, are defending a racist's "right" to express his views, you criticize me for venting my own views of outrage at his conduct. Suddenly, I feel like I'm in Bizarro world.

#22     Mar 26, 2010
  3. Whiny? Hmmm... yes, on balance, I'd say that if you know for sure that your 'poll' isn't going to get anyone banned, but you post it anyway as a way of making your point, it could come off as being kind of self-indulgent and whiny. You should just start a thread entitled 'In my view, index piker is a racist scum' and go with that. Once again, you know full well that no one is going to get banned as a result of this thread. The reason this seems whiny is because it's the equivalent of 'Baron!! Index Piker is saying niggardly again!! Aren't you going to do anything about this?!?!'

You do tend to start a lot of this type of thread.

I think you misunderstood my reference to the lawyer. I meant that if he used the word 'niggardly' and include a smirkey face beside it, and everyone knows he meant nigger, a lawyer would tell you that it doesn't matter, they're not legally equivalent.

Do I defend a racist's right to express his views? Why, of course. Don't you?? Saying 'Barack Obama is a nigger' isn't hate speech. Hate speech is 'All niggers should be shot in the head and pissed on, and I'm providing free ammo and shotguns to anyone who will go out and get me a nigger scalp' (which is close to the feeling of a few of our respected members here on ET).

He has a right to say 'Barack Obama is a nigger', and I have a right to say he's an inbred cunt who's too fucking stupid to make it in the world, realizes it, and instead of just having another Pabst and passing out in his own vomit like he should, comes on here and tries to blame the black man/Jew/Chink/Paki/faggot for his problems.

That's called 'free speech'. That's what they don't have in Afghanistan, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

By the way, in P & R, you are in Bizarro world. It's not just a feeling.

#23     Mar 26, 2010
  4. Imagine my embarrassment. Perhaps next time you will allow me to consult with you ahead of time on content and form.
    I'm beginning to. Let me apologize for offending your sensibilities with inappropriate subject matter and content in my thread. But thank you for going to such lengths to explain it to me.

#24     Mar 26, 2010
  5. "Offend my sensibilities"? Umm, I doubt you could say anything that would do that.

"Inappropriate subject matter"? Not sure how that applies here.

No problem, I didn't think you're the type of person who would argue that racists should be deprived of their right to say that they're racists. I know you value free speech as much as anyone here.

#25     Mar 26, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

You said in your own words that you believe someone is racist based on the fact that he is on the same side of the political spectrum as someone who you have accused of being racist. (most likely another false accusation, since you like to throw it around all the time at anyone who is a political opponent of yours.) What you say doesnt have any credibility, because you are hopelessly biased, do you really expect anyone here to take you seriously? Ever heard the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Based on your own quote where you said that someone is a racist, with absolutely zero proof because they share the same political opinion as someone you"question as a racist," would you consider yourself to be a pedophile, based on your support for optional777? Or are you just a complete hypocrite?

The funny thing is index piker played you for a total fool too, i would be willing to bet he was just trolling to get a rise out of someone and you were dumb enough to eat it up hook line and sinker. Take your panties off and act like a man, if you even are one, though i have my doubts since you spend half your time starting threads crying about other peoples conduct on ET.

#26     Mar 26, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Here is some racism for Gabfly1, though i doubt he finds it offensive since it is from his girlfriend Joe Biden. Tell me something Gabfly1, since Obama agrees with, and has defended joe Biden, infact even defended him for racism against Obama himself does that make Obama a racist based on your criteria for racism below? And since you have a crush on Obama does that then also make you a racist? Or does it make you a total hypocrite? Also tell please tell me whether or not i should consider you a pedophile, and a racist or a hypocrite based on your own brilliant logic for labelling people racists seen below.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-rXe4lPrv4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-rXe4lPrv4U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EnG2B5bbkBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EnG2B5bbkBE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#27     Mar 26, 2010
  8. I agree Nik. That treasonous bastard is not a racist. Sorry for mis-speaking.

#28     Mar 27, 2010
  9. fhl

fhl

The moment lefties started in with their "teabagger" insult, they lost any and all moral right to decry racist rhetoric.

Somehow, so many lefties feel perfectly justified in sliming people with that crude term, but are so highly, deeply, horribly offended when someone says n*igger or f*ggot.

And I'd like to know just what interest gab has in treasonous language in the US of A?

In my opinion, there should be only one thing off limits. That one thing is calling for someone to be killed. Period.

#29     Mar 27, 2010
  10. #30     Mar 27, 2010