POLL: Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Mar 26, 2010.

Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    53.3%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    46.7%
  1. I do not refer to the isolated use of a single word. I refer to an established pattern of behavior.

#11     Mar 26, 2010
  2. I saw a moderator's post assuring the reader. Let's see if he goes back on his word should the evidence in question be presented.

#12     Mar 26, 2010
  3. Yes, I know. It doesn't make any difference. And you know that for sure, right? You may want things to be different, but there's a part of you that knows that as a result of this thread, no one will be banned. In fact, we all know that. That's what makes it seem whiny.
    You've shown evidence that the member used the word 'niggardly' in reference to Barack Obama. Is there something about that that's against the TOU?

Nope. Right? See what I mean? You know what he meant, and I know what he meant, but that doesn't matter, does it. Ask a lawyer.

#13     Mar 26, 2010
  4. Hoodooman, thank you for the clarification. "Treasonous" should be replaced with "seditious" in the thread title and text. Much appreciated.

#14     Mar 26, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

No it isnt, it is only a principle you live by when you think you can use it as a tool against your political opponents, as evidenced below, when you said "Chris Matthews heart was in the right place" after his comment about Obama. You are just like every other democrat cry baby we have on this site who pretends to be against racism only when it is a political opponent. You have already said that words have "contextually different meanings" when they come from right wingers, so why on earth would anyone take you seriously?

#15     Mar 26, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Here is another instasnce of Gabfly1 calling a a right winger a racist, with NO EVIDENCE just because he was from the right, and agreed with other peoples opinions on politics, who he thought was racist.

By his own standards, of accusing someone of being a racist just because they agreed with someone else on politics, that would make gabfly1 a pedophile for agreeing with optional777 on politics, and defending optional777 who has been questioned for that by many people on this site. So basically Gabfly1 is on here accusing right wingers of being racist, with no evidence then sticking up for optional777 because of supposed lack of evidence, this is hypocrisy at its finest.

Obviously i dont think like this, but i am just proving what a baby Gabfly1 is and what a joke it is when he makes accusations of racism towards other members.

See how that works?

#16     Mar 26, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

As a Canadian shouldn't you be more worried about the Quebec separatism movement?
    http://www.linksnorth.com/canada-history/quebecsep.html
    Or has that little issue died down enough that you now have time to obsess over US politics?

Or maybe you're concerned there are US citizens that might overthrow the Canadian Parliament.

Or is your Parliament still suspended?

#17     Mar 26, 2010
  8. POLL: Should treasonous, racist bastards be allowed to remain on ET?

I didn't know Hank Paulson and George Bush were on here. What screen names do they use?

#18     Mar 26, 2010
  9. You know what? I have to say that's a pretty gratuitous shot against George Bush. Whatever else he might be, I never saw one shred of evidence that he's a racist. If I'm wrong and I missed something which would provide even strong circumstantial evidence, please set me straight and provide links and/or citations.

I recently saw an interview with Donna Brazile in which she objected strongly to the suggestion that he's in any way racist.

#19     Mar 26, 2010
  10. Either you are being intentionally obtuse or you're an idiot. Quite possibly both. In the quote that you posted I referred to consistent patterns established over time as compared to isolated gaffes.

#20     Mar 26, 2010