Poll: Should Scientist Be Banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super-ego, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Vulture, why don't you make a point of what exactly it is that disturbs you about me?

Something that is substantiated, of course. Posting another snide one-liner like this one doesn't count.

You don't get credibility from nothing. You've got to earn it.

If there weren't so many of you trolls around, I'd shoot you all down one by the other. As it turns out, I have better things to do with my time. Such as "boasting" with my "lies" and "god status".

Apart from that, I think Baruch is probably more competent than you realize. And if you keep the attitude you have right now, probably soon a lot more competent than you. Good Luck! :)

#51     Jan 9, 2004
  2. Yep. I'm still waiting, Electric. Where is it? :)

If you're currently busy drafting one up, make sure you get my style right... :D

#52     Jan 9, 2004
  3. they hate you because they love you....and i don't mean on a personal level....they love you sexually....

#53     Jan 9, 2004
  4. Baruch, do you want me to be dead-honest?

I think it's nothing but envy. Pure envy. Envy is all I read between the lines when I read posts of people like Electric, L0ngSh0t, G'G', PPP and his like. They run around trolling, diminishing others, because that's the only way they think they can reach those they envy.

Do you know the analogy? There are two ways to achieve the same (status, whatever) as someone "above you": One (the right one) is to try to climb up (work your way up) to that position. Another (the wrong one) is to drag others down, so they aren't as high as you! What am I saying? Am I saying these trolls are below me? No! All I'm saying is that THEY THINK they are! They don't admit it, but they do. That's why they diminish others!

CAVEAT & DISCLAIMER : I am NOT boasting here, I am referring merely to other's THOUGHT about themselves relative to someone who they subconsciously THINK is "above" them! It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with me! It's all in THEIR HEADS!

Question #1) Have you ever met people that delight in diminishing others, because they can't achieve it themselves, and therefore like to see others fail or be diminished, and take every opportunity to do so? I'm sure you have. Those people are a dime a dozen, they're everywhere. They also live on internet forums - a dime a dozen. = Losers.

Question #2) Have you ever met a truly sucessful person that delights in diminishing others or in other's misfortune? I wonder, because I haven't. Like most people, I have met quite a few successful people. I have observed and studied them. I have found that NONE of them diminish others, not even and particularly not their competition!

Always think and speak the highest of others. It pays off eventually.

And I make this an official statement here, I DO NOT CONSIDER ANYONE HERE "BELOW ME" OR "INFERIOR". I DO NOT CONSIDER MYSELF "SUPERIOR" OR "GOD". I DO NOT AND NEVER DID SAY, WRITE OR IMPLY SUCH OR LIKE COMMENT OR SUGGESTION ANYWHERE. ANY SUCH COMMENT OR REMARK HERE THAT I HAVE, ARE LIES, ILLUSIONS IN TROLL'S HEADS, UNSUBSTANTIATED, AND CANNOT BE PROVEN! PERIOD AND AMEN! THIS IS NOT A RECOMMENDATION OR SOLICITATION TO BUY OR SELL COMMODITY FUTURES CONTRACTS.

#54     Jan 9, 2004
  5. ROFLMAO! :D

Oh man, that is so funny. Thinking that Electric or L0ngSh0t may just want to... Oh nooooooooooooooooooo! :D

You always manage to crack me up somehow.
    How's the moderator job going?

#55     Jan 9, 2004
  6. What infamous PM are you talking about? If you PM'd me would you appreciate that I share it with a public Forum? I have more integrity than that....

I stand with what I say. I am honest that I did receive one positive PM about Scientist....and that person is reading my post right now...and can post the thoughts expressed in the PM to me.

About the other negative PM's.....well I believe those people know who they are and I think they can make public what they wish....I simply do not want to participate any further in this meaningless discussion. I have solved the problem with ignore and I appreciate you folks not quoting Scientist, so that I can be not further disgusted.

So now you folks that find Scientist helpful in your trading will start quoting him......so I will leave this thread as to not get sick to my stomach reading his crap.

Michael B.

#56     Jan 9, 2004
  7. This one qualifies for the 2004 nomination as "The lamest excuse on ET". Shame you couldn't live up to the truth. But yeah, I guess you had no choice. After all, drafting up fake PM's would be just a tad too evil. Thanks for playing. You lost - again....

"I stand with what I say. I am honest that..." - LOLOL! Hearing ElectricSavant talk about honesty is like meeting a fundamentalist republican on a peace rallye.

Oh Electric, I am so touched. Now people are even PM'ing you! OMG that must be just like Christmas to a lonely, disturbed character like you! *wiping tears from eyes*

Happy 2004 to you, too! And I am still awaiting your apology. I think after all this I have good reason to.

#57     Jan 9, 2004
  8. This kid is a dildo, shit he runs a jewlery/capital management comp!?! LOL

#58     Jan 9, 2004
  9. Yeah, apparently for the tax arbitrage! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Correction: Mr. Dildo to you!

arb:D

#59     Jan 9, 2004
  10. Yeah but Arb he has a 230 IQ so he must know what he is doing!

#60     Jan 9, 2004