Poll: Should Scientist Be Banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super-ego, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Hi super-ego / GG,

You are being a pompous and misinforming clown kid as usual...

IB is my only broker??? On your provided links I say nothing like that. What I'm saying there is that I'm looking for a professional broker since I'm currently with a retail broker. You know, the kind of broker you'll be with for the next 10 years, that is if you actually survive. My current main broker is a specialized retail futures broker, with a different platform, yet I still always run my TWS for both hedging during emergencies and trading stocks if I see a good opportunity, so I certainly know when IB is down. Unfortunately, the futures-only broker doesn't support stocks, but why give you any more information? I can laugh at you because are just a troll anyway, another poser, a "super-ego" as you called yourself quite appropriately.

Show me where I said that IB was my only broker - and you win.
    Unfortunately, you will not be able find it, so you lose, sorry.

Have a nice day! :)

-S

P.S: Here is the link to a statement of mine: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=383843#post383843

#31     Dec 5, 2003
    #32     Dec 12, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Be nice fellas.
    Santa gonna put coal in your stockings.
    If you do not watch out.:p

#33     Dec 12, 2003
  4. I am embarassed. Its like making a bad trade and realizing you were wrong. I need to retract this statement I made. I did not realize how arrogant and immature this guy from Australia was. He could be a good trader when he starts to trade and get off the simulator. He needs to get humbled by the markets and perhaps other traders. I am not going to be the one to do this, as I have him on ignore.

IMHO Scientists will crash hard....some people need to do this to grow....we shall see if he is intelligent enough then to cope with the long term trading attributes needed to survive. But again for the journey to start, he must first begin to trade real money.

Yes, I think Scientist should be banned, as he is posting on a public platform to a diverse readership. He is giving advice about something he knows absolutly nothing about....TRADING.

Test the close-minded orientation this young arrogant so-called trader has. Query him on trading and watch him waffle with the answer....he will not help you....instead point the finger at you and say do your homework. Try to give him a new idea and test his intelligence...you will see. His motives ring clear...I truely believe he thinks he is god and indestructable. We were all young once and he needs to go through this stage, but I will not tolerate this.

Michael B.

#34     Jan 1, 2004
  5. Many thanks for your input - Greatly appreciate it! :)

However, I will be quite honest with you (as I always have):

As expected, you're giving me more opinion than fact, of course. Regarding "begin to trade real money"; Have you ever looked up what timezone I'm in and thought about how I can be online here all night, while sleeping during the day, and still "survive"? How do I pay my bills? Maybe you think I am a nightswatchman, hanging on my computer because I'm bored? Just FYI, all of us need to make a living, somehow.

I haven't given you the hint before, but this is why I think it is very immature of you to think so, yes it is even rather mean, because you're accusing me of lying, despite all these rather striking facts.

Just FYI, more detail, I do make a living, I have an expensive mother to support who can't work anymore, I have an expensive city apartment to pay for, to be able to have broadband internet, I have an expensive sports car to pay for to keep the prestige I need to maintain to keep my jewellery business, which is also not earning enough anymore, since logically, money doesn't grow there, unless I work there every day, and as you know, one can't sustain working in the day and being online all night. If you have ever had to support yourself, and maybe someone else as well, a car and a house, then you know what it costs.

Does any of this make a light go on inside you?

I think your recent posts are mean, hateful and full of ill-intent. What happened to you man? You have no excuse for this.

I expect you to retract this post and apologize, or I will have no choice but to reply in same manner.

Coming to close-minded: Where? When? Come on, post it. How about trading questions? Which one didn't I answer? Come on, tell me??? I've gone to every damn effort to answer every question on that whole damn thread, to make an effort to do exchange. Nobody on this whole site has ever answered so many questions to people, the proof is there. And you accuse me of the opposite?

You either have gone completely mad in your OWN arrogance and pride, or you simply don't see the forest for the trees.

Scientist.

#35     Jan 1, 2004
  6. I think both of us should just get over our indifferences and make peace.

You don't believe me, I don't believe you - Who cares anyway?

But just look at what happened to the world in the last 3 years because of political quarrels like this?
    Let's just bury the war axe and get it over with. There is nothing productive in destruction.

If you aren't interested in us helping each other, rather than bombing each other, OK.
    If you don't like me, you can indeed avoid my posts, or put me on ignore. What's tough about that?

War is no solution. And as for "truth", there are always 2 sides of the story.
    However, at the end of the day, we both need to make a living, don't we?
    Well, see we have something in common. Let's not fight anymore over it.

I think it would be a good idea to start the new year in peace, rather than war.
    I hope you think the same way.

Scientist.

#36     Jan 1, 2004
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Or, even better, find out if anybody cares.

#37     Jan 1, 2004
    #38     Jan 1, 2004
  9. Yes, Gekko. I am f*cking arrogant. At least I'm not a loser like you.

And for as long as it lasts, I'll enjoy my high and put plenty aside.
    Try stopping me with your silly anti-Scientist threads. Good Luck.

In the meantime, I'll have fun. Now go back to mommy's bosom.

#39     Jan 1, 2004
  10. I didn't vote yet ?

I am for everybody to saty here especially if he has something interesting to say that he is arrogant or not what does it change ? I prefer someone arrogant that someone having false humility.

#40     Jan 7, 2004