Poll: Should Scientist Be Banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super-ego, Nov 25, 2003.

1. "GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD DWEEB"

lmao! lmao! GG you are killing me man! :D :D

GG He's about your age man and I really think you can take him. :p

#21     Nov 26, 2003
  2. How come I keep getting dragged into this muck????

Gordo...if you are arguing with somebody else, ( which is an everyday occurrence), leave Mr. TM out of it ok????

If you are a pro-nazi, baby killing, animal loving, racist atheist that is your business ok??? I';ve decided to respect your racist anti Semitic views even though you won't respect anyone elses.

happy thanksgiving everybody....except GG......thanksgiving should be banned due to its religious context so Im respecting his views:D

#22     Nov 26, 2003
  3. As they should. I count on the majority to disagree with me. That's how I make a living.

#23     Nov 26, 2003
  4. demonet

demonet

In the time I have spent here, I find that those who talk the loudest whilst spending limitless energy on a full-court press offensive are usually the ones possessing the smallest amount of ability, and even less integrity.

Unless its in chit-chat or in an obvious humorous jab at someone, I cannot recall an incident where Scientist came out brawling simply to bolster his alleged conceit.

However, I read posts from many around here who gleefully malign others simply to upstage a thread or to satisfy a need within themselves to prop up their low self-esteem.

It is easy to spot these people here on ET....just think about your days in junior high and remember those who you may have known who acted in a similar fashion then. Typically, the ones that shot off their mouth the most, or got into fights, and/or ended up in detention, usually understood the least.

But, as karma would have it, those same inconsiderate louts from junior high are now probably driving a 1991 Chevy Cavalier going from one low-rent apartment complex to the next selling life insurance policies.

...well, on second thought, some could also be senators and representatives.....

#24     Nov 27, 2003
  5. I have read some of Scientists posts and I find them rather informative and helpful at times. I do notice that some posters shock me with some of their discussions in regards to his posts. It seems there are private wars going on between folk here and it is confusing to me. I look in on a post and see a sensible remark by Scientist then all H*** breaks loose.

I try to be positive and speak positive about others, but truely I have learned some facts from Scientists posts....and I wonder what all the hub bub is.

Michael B.

#25     Nov 29, 2003
  6. Cutten

Cutten

Why ban someone who actually posts about the markets?

#26     Nov 30, 2003
  7. Cammin71

Cammin71

I value his opinion and I like his additude, he stays imo.

#27     Dec 1, 2003
  8. #28     Dec 1, 2003
  9. ...but then, so are 95% of the 'successful' traders on this board.

If you throw out all the frauds there will only be about 10 people posting here. Come to think of it, maybe that's a good idea.

m

#29     Dec 1, 2003
  10. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Just stop it guys......
    I am sending you all to bed without supper.:)

#30     Dec 1, 2003