Poll: Should Scientist Be Banned?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by super-ego, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Waaa ha ha :D

#11     Nov 25, 2003
  2. Is this the start of some sort of campaign to ban all successful traders? :D

-Fast

#12     Nov 25, 2003
  3. gary

gary

Who cares?

he bought his ticket he knew what he was geting into I say

let him crash

(Airplane) sorry couldn't help it

#13     Nov 25, 2003
  4. I've taken the time to compile & dedicate an entire post to you, GG, since you were so kind to start 2 entire threads on me today.

Neither his excellency the 1st reincarnation of the TM_Direct, nor me, would ever dare to publish such a bold figure. Yet, 1 out of every 30 handles sounds realistic, given the obvious and distinctive fingerprints of gekkoyanism which are evenly distributed all over ET.

LOL! Dork! Talking of irony! Here we have it again, Gordy... :D Do you think god should stay, too? Or should he be banned?

Gordy, ya know ya're a darn sweet boy, but daddy hasn't been clappin' ya bum enough lately.

Let's put this straight: Just because of yesterday's flame-war, namely TM_Direct or I not agreeing on atrocious notions like "Hitler was right and the Jews were wrong" or your damn upsetting holocaust pictures posted on ET, titled "replace the humans with pigs..." or "eating chicken is like burning Jews" or "ARNOLD IS THE MAN FOR CALIFORNIA" or any other of your magnificent thought-creations, doesn't mean you have licence to start a personal vendetta against me.

You've started 2 threads on me today, Gordy, and it makes me wonder. The "Scientist is a dildo" statement (and thread, which "super-ego" opened today) is such an age-old GG gig, I'm getting tired of it. You've now said that I'm a dildo so many times (particularly under your favorite aliases, i.e. MaureenDowd), it makes me wonder about your sexual preferences. Maybe there's something you want to tell me? Do you love me, Gordy? Come on, be honest? :D

I come here solely for entertainment and to check on a couple of journals, and yes I'll post quite a bit of crap sometimes to fill the lunchtime moodies, who isn't guilty of it? Staring at a slow market can be dead-boring at times, give me a break. I have at least one great laugh a day on this site, so it's worth it. I come here for fun. Let's face it : There's hardly any information value here for real traders. Anybody who believes otherwise is just kidding himself. This site exists to attract sponsors, nothing else. Can you see through the veil?

You on the other hand, it seems, come here not just for entertainment, but solely to add meaning to your life. It's like all your identities and your whole life revolves around ET, and the great myth of the Wall Street tycoon. It was a movie, man. It was fiction. Gordon Gekko was an actor who figured nothing about trading but somehow figured to marry Catherine Zeta-Jones. But you are just a vindictive dreamer. You want revenge, you take everything so serious. I am just laughing.

Get a life, Gekko.

#14     Nov 25, 2003
  5. Hmmmm the numbers are beginning to speak....

#15     Nov 25, 2003
  6. LOL! THAT MUCH? :eek: I think you got into the wrong account! :D

Talking of "Hacking abilities". Computer science & network security used to be my playground. I currently only know one way of getting into my system, no spoofing of protocols, just via exploiting an XP Pro leak, but I doubt you'd ever figure how to do it, since it took a lot of friends a lot of bf (brute-force) to get there, and I have now locked all ports through my firewall via an "exclusive" setting that opens any port only on confirmed query. But if you can get even just past sniffing or footprinting my LAN, you can get all of the $1,412K in my Ameritrade account!

Promise :D

#16     Nov 25, 2003
  7. Successful? Me??? Fast, where are you coming from? :D

This is one hell hilarious thread, though...

#17     Nov 25, 2003
  8. Sorry but I'm not Gekko.:mad:

#18     Nov 26, 2003
  9. get it in your head, dweeb. i said i didn't start ANY threads about you. that's the truth. by all means go ahead and bash me some more, though.

#19     Nov 26, 2003
  10. Scientist honestly you remind me of a comic book SuperHero .. please reveal to us which one :)

#20     Nov 26, 2003