Poll: Should John Mack serve time in prison for his role in the financial crisis?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Port1385, Feb 12, 2009.

Should John Mack serve time in prison for his criminal role in the financial crisis?

1. Yes, but in a minimum security "camp" for 1 year.

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. Yes. but in a medium security prison for at least 3 years.

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Yes, but with the gang members in a high security prison for at least 5 years

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  4. No, John Mack did nothing wrong and should not serve time in prison.

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. Should John Mack serve time in prison for his role in the financial crisis?

2. I think Franklin Raines of FNM would have more culpability...

3. I believe the government should prosecute at least 5-10 top guys. The only way to send a message is to place someone like John Mack in a high security prison for at least 5 years.

The damage and havoc this has caused the system is not repairable and someone should be held accountable.

4. Angelo Mozilo of Countrywide (CFC) would also have more culpability...

While we are at it, should we prosecute the stupid?

If so, Ken Lewis of BAC would be the obvious choice...:D

5. The only way to make a point is to take out the top guys. If 10 of the top guys got taken out through prosecution then Im certain more executives would watch closely what they are doing.

6. I say throw that idiot who ran the SEC in prison.

7. That would be Christopher Cox of Orange County, CA. It seems that GW liked to pick his friends.

"Way to go Chris, you're doing a heck of a job"! Sound familiar?:D

8. Only if you throw everyone in congress in there with him.

9. Someone has to go to prison. The little guys at the terminals on the trading floors were not responsible for this mess. The guys who are responsible are those on the executive floors.

10. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

I think Stock_trad3r shold take the fall.

#10     Feb 12, 2009