POLL: Should all posts count?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by candletrader, Feb 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Should all posts that a member makes count towards his number of posts... or should we restrict the counted number of posts to only certain forums?

2. In response to the somewhat ambiguous nature of Daniel's poll, I have started this new poll...

Bear in mind that if you vote NO, there will have to be a FAIR process to decide which posts are of appropriate quality to count towards your total post number...

3. If the NO's win, it is necessary to "lock in" existing posts that we have thus far accumulated under the current rules before starting the new system of post counting...

4. I think it should be retroactive.

5. yes, retroactive. i totally agree.

* i stand to lose about half of my posts (and perhaps elite status) if the proposed legislation is enacted in this manner, so there's certainly no personal glory attached to my position.

6. Not retroactive, since posts made in the past were made on the understanding that they would count...

New legislation (if passed) should apply ONLY to future posts, not to past posts...

7. I vote that the Feedback section be stripped from the main page like Chit Chat so the forum threads in the regular view mode isn't clogged up with all these worthless polls.

8. Baron, don't listen to this nonsense. It's fine how it is.

FRuiTY :(

9. I agree with Fruity... things are just fine as they are... nothing needs to be changed... please close this thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.