Poll on How Many Political Threads Mondo Trader Can Initiate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rs7, Mar 27, 2003.

1. rs7

rs7

A simple over under. I screwed up the poll part I guess....Candle, where are you?

The choices would have been
    1. Under 100
    2. Over 100
    3. More theads than all the others combined...this guy is on a roll!!!

"Vote early, vote often" (Richard Daley).

Peace,
    :)rs7

Helpful Handicapping Hint...look at the list of Chit Chat threads, and see who has started them. Oh, might as well check out "Feedback" too.

2. Brother rs7,

You gotta check the Poll box, or you won't be able to create a poll...

Love,
    Candle

3. rs7

rs7

Brother Candle,

Thought I did:(
    I KNOW I did the part where I specified 3 choices.

Peace,
    :)rs7

4. Brother rs7,

I hope this helps...

Love,
    Candle

[​IMG]

5. rs7

rs7

Now that I see Mondo is so far off the wall, seems the poll (and any further mention of MondoTrader) would have been irrelevant.

No one cares. Hopefully no one here is really that much of a fascist. I now believe Mondo himself is not for real, and just a parody like that Arab impersonator "Mohammedakram".
    Mondo is an "American impersonator". And not doing a good job of it.

So the "Arab guy" says irrational and absurd and inflammatory stuff, and Mondo just tries to outdo him. Both of them complete frauds. (I hope....scary if Mondo is for real).

Peace,
    :)Rs7

6. RS7 is not for real. You have had so many persona's on the past year its like watching a soap opera. Maybe you had amnesia and were reprogrammed with new memories or something. Actually you are created by the same person that creates all the other BS aliases.

7. rs7

rs7

OK Mondo....whatever you say.

Just remember to take your medication.

BTW, your grammar and sentence structure seem to indicate that indeed, as I suspected, you are not an American. At least not and American educated person. Which is fine. Your english is passable for a foreign educated person. Or a moron.