Poll: Obama Struggling With Whites; Even Black Voters Slip

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc8222, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Keep dreaming.Martinez and Sandoval both lost the Hispanic vote and Rubio only got 55 % of the Hispanic vote in FL,the state with the largest Cuban population

You are delusional to think Trump will run for office and even more delusional to think that he would win

Democrats would love Trump as the Republican nominee more so then Palin

#11     Apr 8, 2011
  2. rc8222

rc8222

When the message get's pounded home to Latino voters all across the country that Obama and the Demo'craps' could have easily passed comprehensive immigration with their filibuster proof, supermajority in Congress, but they decided to shit all over the Latino community, and just use these false promises to get their votes. Even Hispanics won't fall for this again. This is why they will abandon Demo'craps' in 2012 if a Latino is on the GOP ticket.
    I see libertards cannot run away faster from the fact that their party had a monumental opportunity to pass an immigration bill that the GOP had absolutely no power to stop. What happened libertards????????? :p

#12     Apr 8, 2011
  3. Sure Latinos are pissed democrats didn't pass amnesty,but they are even more pissed with Republicans and their Arizona discrimination laws and support to end birth right citizenship.You really think that because democrats didn't pass amnesty they are going to vote for the party who passes discrimination laws against Hispanics and want to change the constitution to end birth right citizenship ? Think logically man

#13     Apr 8, 2011
  4. As the election draws near, you can be sure the Dems will be telling Latinos and others.... "Vote for us and we'll give you __________".

Most voters are not principled enough to pass up the "free candy".

#14     Apr 8, 2011
  5. rc8222

rc8222

#15     Apr 8, 2011
    #16     Apr 8, 2011
    #17     Apr 8, 2011
  8. rc8222

rc8222

LOL!!!! I love it!!!!!! Trump hasn't even declared he's in yet, and is just 2 points behind Romney for the GOP nomination.
    I would love for you to find the intrade odds for Obama to become President when first entering the Demo'crap' primaries in 2008!!!! I'll bet his odds were about 'ZERO'!!! lol Simple fact: MONEY WINS ELECTIONS!!! Trump will wipe the floor with Obama, the GOP will take Congress, Obamacare will be repealed, or rather the U.S. Supreme Court with it's 5-4 conservative majority will kill it, and liberals will be permanently be flushed down the toilet!!! :D

#18     Apr 8, 2011
  9. rc8222

rc8222

LOL!!! Just watch!!!! I know that absolutely kills you inside. ROFLMAO!!!!! :D :D :D

#19     Apr 8, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

This fervor is religious in magnitude.

#20     Apr 8, 2011