Poll: Obama Losing Voters On Issues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 8, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

A new CNN/ORC International poll found President Obama's approval rating on immigration, 44 percent approve of the way he is handling the issue, down from 51 percent in January. At the same time, disapproval has jumped to 50 percent, up from 43 percent in January.

On guns, 45 percent approve and 52 percent disapprove, the poll found. In January, 46 percent approved and 49 percent disapproved.

And on the deficit, 38 percent approve of his handling of the issue, down from 41 percent in January, while disapproval ticked up slightly to 58 percent from 57 percent.

ORC International surveyed 1,012 adults across the country from April 5-7, CNN reported. The margin of error is +/- 3 percentage points.

http://www.politico.com/politico44/...water-on-guns-immigration-deficit-161134.html

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How can anyone approve of Obama's handling of...anything?

3. pspr

pspr

They are left brains who also screw up in life. They see someone else who is a screw up in the White House and think to themselves that being a screw up must not be so bad.

4. Dats raycizz :mad: :mad: :mad:

5. jem

jem

seriously...

which policies of his are working?

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

His personal vacation policy?

7. The problem is Obama's legacy will be horrible, far reaching and impact the country for decades to come. It is possible the nation will never recover from this administration.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ricter claims he'll be viewed favorably, despite all evidence to the contrary of course.

9. pspr

pspr

We have to get him out of office first.

10. jem

jem

Laughing. As a fellow lover of the game of golf, I do not begrudge him his rounds. I understand the stress relief. But, I just wish he would have realized his ideas have already failed in Europe the Soviet Union, China, Central America and Cuba.

#10     Apr 9, 2013