Poll: Majority of Americans Oppose the Tea party

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Know what it is, they see it in a movie somewhere and the
    need to emulate it festers in them until in has to come out.

#11     Aug 27, 2010
  2. A Nazi. Not even a mere racist. An actual, out and out Nazi.
    Why is this person not banned?

#12     Aug 27, 2010
  3. You described it as grassroots in the opening post, which was a big mistake.
    I know you know better.

#13     Aug 27, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can smell your desperation. I hear those crystal deodorant sticks work pretty well.

You are likely just another rabid canadian with no stake in the game either way. Your posts exhibit a moral equivocation that provides a handy counterpoint to your assertions without any response from anyone. Its mostly unnecessary to engage you.

You aren't kidding anyone with the constant libtard spamming. You are actually highlighting the absurdity of this administration and your own buffoonery. Your handle says it all.

#14     Aug 27, 2010
  5. 25% mud people
    8% jews or fags
    2% muslims
    5% asian
    ------------
    40% total

oh, I think your math is a little off, I would really urge you to finish high school. mind is a terrible thing to waste.

#15     Aug 27, 2010
  6. Yes, but lets look at the people that are against the tea party. Everyone collecting unemployment is against the tea party so thats like 15% of americans right there. 1 in 8 americans are on food stamps so you know they are against the tea party too. 10% of americans that walked away from their homes to let the taxpayer foot the bill is also against the tea party. The bankers are also against the tea party. (do you see a pattern here?)

#16     Aug 27, 2010
  7. #17     Aug 27, 2010

8. Gangster oligarchs.

#18     Aug 27, 2010
  9. Eight

Eight

"Live free on somebody else's dime or die", that is the motto of the Left, they actually do hate people that talk about individual responsibility..

#19     Aug 27, 2010
  10. Liberal = distribution of power.
    Distribution of power = liberty for the individual.

There's a reason for all those checks and balances in the Constitution. It wasn't to promote the power of individuals over society.

#20     Aug 27, 2010