Poll majority: Gays' orientation can't change

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Seems you need to visit a gay bar and start asking that question of other men...

#31     Jun 27, 2007
  2. Like I said, you do not want to have a serious discourse. What a petty little man. I guess today you just felt like venting and figured the best way to do that was through ad hominem. Bravo.

#32     Jun 27, 2007
  3. You have no retort or counter to my arguments in response to your initial idiotic question, no surprise.

Enjoy your narrow mindedness...

#33     Jun 27, 2007
  4. A lot of haters on this board it seems. Closed minded people, people filled with such vile and hatred.

It's a shame. An absolute shame. I know many people from all walks of life, all sorts of preferences. I don't hate them, I don't blame them for "death and destruction" or whatever you wish to call it.

So, would the "hetero" Andrew Speaker, who got on a plane with TB (you know what i am talking about surely) knowingly putting other passengers at risk be considered in your mind to be at the same level as someone "gay" that "started" AIDS in the 80's?

Or, just because he's a white good ol boy, it was a "oops" mistake. Oops.

I, for several years on ET have seen this board deteriorate to this level of bigotry.

Surely, you can swing your opinion while you're swinging 1 lots in some paper trade simulator, so surely you have been knighted lord and decider of all things, so surely your judgment shall stand.

Get a fucking life.

#34     Jun 28, 2007
  5. The klannish are in a bad way these days. Their boy Bush, whom they voted for twice has, in the words of Sam Shepard playing Chuck Yeager in The Right Stuff "screwed the pooch" and they are not in a good mood most of the time these days. The hetero right winger is feeling like a minority group, and they are scared senseless about it. They are terrified of the left, and the feel their daddy figure Bush has betrayed them. For the first time since the foundation of this country, they can see that their power is slipping away, so they are going to go on the attack of any defenseless group...anything to regain some false sense of control over the lives of others and themselves...

So gays are an easy target.

Shoot, the field and science of psychology said 30 years ago that being gay wasn't a psychology malady any more than being a Christian or Jew or any other person having any other belief system or personal sexual preferences for consenting adults...how little we have evolved in that area.

The problem for the poor gays, is that many of them are deeply sensitive, and they live in a society that attacks them for their sensitivity and treats them like lepers...that they live in fear, or act out in an attempt to hold on to who they really are. Very hard for a gay person to live a "normal" life when the dominant political groups are telling them that they are not normal and their behavior is unnatural.

The sad thing is that while people really can't change their skin color (except Michael Jackson using women's foundation makeup and George Hamilton's perpetual spray-on tan) or their ethnicity, so when they are a minority they have no choice but to endure being born with their physical nature...but gays being born with a preference for their own sex, are shamed perpetually and live often in secrecy and try to behave "normally" like that poor governor in N.J. several years ago, Foley, and the Colorado Minister.

The fundamentalist religious conformist BS is really primitive and so dark ages, and what we see is that the Christian right wing is actually flip side of the fundamentalist extremist Muslim coin...heads tails...who cares, the coin is bogus. These right wing Christians think they are superior because they aren't currently slaughtering Native Americans, lynching African Americans or burning and hanging witches...but if they thought they could get away with it...they probably would be doing it to the gays. Real persecution is so against the teachings of Jesus Christ, yet so much persecution in His name.

So the klannish got that goin' for them...Muslims don't tolerate gays, and neither do the right wing Christians...what a bloody coincidence...and behind closed doors many of them still get their freak on with members of the same sex...

Lifestyle is lifestyle. These same homophobic klannish would go absolutely ballistic if someone ever tried to tell them how and where, and whom to have sex with or marry...yet they have no problem telling other people what is normal, and natural...as long as it meets their own religious based criteria of normal and natural.

#35     Jun 28, 2007
  6. fhl

fhl

If only homosexual men that spread aids were treated in the press like Anderw Speaker.......

Your insinuation that he got a free pass while homosexuals do not is bordering on insane.

#36     Jun 28, 2007
  7. The concept is still the same, mate.

#37     Jun 28, 2007
  8. I dont care what people do with whoever behind closed doors.

But I will say this. Anal sex is tantamount to sticking your unit in the sewer.

Straight or Gay. A sewer is a sewer.

Is that natural?

#38     Jun 28, 2007
  9. jem

jem

this is why the leftists like zzz are so scary. The truth means nothing to them.

A person points out that civil unions are fine but don't redefine marriage -- And an absolute dope like zzz will not only call you bigot but equate you with terrorists.

The left is not interested in debate and reality, they are interested in telling you how to think.

#39     Jun 28, 2007
  10. You know nothing about truth independent of your dogmatic fundamentalist religious beliefs...

Tax those churches who engage themselves and their donation funds to manipulate the government through a political process, and allow those churches who don't try to change the world or the material governments, but rather try to change the souls to love God...

#40     Jun 28, 2007