Poll majority: Gays' orientation can't change

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Lesbians can get sperm from a sperm bank and have babies.

They are still adding to the population...

#11     Jun 27, 2007
  2. And I would think if there was less adoptions there would be
    less people. Abortion might be a bigger choice also instead of
    adoption. Just my guess.

#12     Jun 27, 2007
  3. Good question. My wife's mother's now deceased 5th husband has
    a lesbian grandaugter who has had a sperm bank baby. Her
    "girlfriend" is going to have the next baby. Who knows how many
    kids they might end up having. Technically, they could each have
    one at the same time.

I see the potential for them to increase the population in theory
    by twice as much!...:p

#13     Jun 27, 2007
  4. Believe me, it is worse than Jerry Springer...:p

#14     Jun 27, 2007
  5. It is not an honest question, simply because in today's society gay men and women regularly adopt unwanted children, the world is filled with excess children who are starving, living in abject poverty, subject to abuse, malnutrition, etc. In our society, in modern day, there is not a need for procreation worldwide.

By your standards, Einstein's intelligence was a birth defect, unnatural compared to the level of stupidity around him, and he had a predisposition for high level math and physics...I wager there are a much greater percentage of gays than there are physicists who had/have Einstein's brilliance.

Really, what a dopey response from a typical klannish homophobe...

Since homosexual behavior is seen in other animals naturally in the animal kingdom, your thinking is really on right wing bigot side to suggest that a certain percentage of human beings who are born with homosexual preferences are unnatural.

Are left handed people unnatural?

Geez, the stupidity...

Really, I know this will be hard for you, and I promise you won't get cooties, but talk to a gay man or woman sometime about their experiences and point of view.

Most genuine gays will tell you that thinking about having sex with a member of the opposite sex provokes the same kind of response if you were to think about having sex with your sister, or you mom.

Wait...ahhh, never mind...

Fundamentalist klannish kristian neoklans really do suck when it comes to human rights, tolerance of others, and all around modeling of Jesus Christ levels of peace, love, and acceptance.

You know, Jesus didn't hang with the materialistic commodity traders of his day, he hung with the poor, the sick, the untouchables...and all he did was show them love and acceptance.

#15     Jun 27, 2007

6. The Rockefeller social engineering agenda has been promoting the homosexual lifestyle as a means to suppress marriage and birth rates, which is leading to the breaKdown of the traditional strong family structure.

"This cultural assault on heterosexual norms is part of a long-term program by the financial elite to decrease population, destroy the family and destabilize society.

Far-fetched you say?

The Rockefeller Foundation is funding this campaign. Type in Google "Rockefeller Foundation" and "Women's Studies" and you will get 33,800 entries. Type in RF and "homosexual" and you will get 20,000 entries. Type in RF and "heterosexual" and you get only 2630 entries, mostly in reference to their promotion of homosexuality.

The Rockefeller Foundation is on the vanguard of the elite's efforts to breed a slave race. For almost a century, it has funded research and lobbying designed to control population (the pill, abortion) separate sex from procreation (e.g. the "Sexual Revolution," The Kinsey Report) and control minds (e.g. Dr. Ewen Cameron).

It has funded the eugenics movement worldwide including Dr. Josef Mengele's experiments on live concentration camp inmates. Ladies, these are the folks who are bringing you feminism.

The Rockefeller Foundation's agenda is reflected in government, education and the media. It doesn't matter which party you vote for, which TV network you watch, which university you attend. The agenda is the same: the New World Order, not-so-friendly fascism run by the London-based cartel of cartels and their New York branch office."

http://www.savethemales.ca/000652.html

#16     Jun 27, 2007
  7. Oh yeah, the media is to blame.

If we could just silence the media and make people read the Bible...

#17     Jun 27, 2007
  8. Oh yeah, gays are the cause of straight marriages failing about 50% of the time, and they are the cause of around 75% of people reporting they have affairs outside of their marriage...

You people are ridiculous...

#18     Jun 27, 2007
  9. What makes you think homo behaviour is natural in the animal kingdom?

There could be genetic mistakes in animals too.

Hell, we are all animals in the first place.

Your logic is not natural. And blaming your crap on right wing
    Republicans all the time is tiring as hell. It's like you are a broken record.

Over and over and over and over... With deep scratches in it...

Your post was just a trap like usual so you can bash people.

Oh, and just because a stupid poll comes out a certain way doesn't
    mean squat. There is no science or truth in a poll like this.

And who can prove 100% that gays have an "orientation". This
    could be a nice excuse for their deviant behavior.

Some say sexual criminals are born that way. Does that make it
    natural? I sure in the hell hope not.

Do you really think pedophilia is natural? Sex with animals?

I think it is either a choice and/or a genetic defect. Plain and simple.

#19     Jun 27, 2007
  10. If a gay man leaves his wife and children for another man it is the
    cause of the failed marriage.

Could be a good percentage of extra-marital affairs too.

How do you think AIDS was spread from gays to hetero's?...:confused:

#20     Jun 27, 2007