POLL: Love or Hate?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 9, 2004.

1. I cannot vote because it is not quite as simple as this although I will say...

Jesus said to love one another (true Christians) and He said to love your enemy, so I think that would cover the whole gamut.

Just yesterday it dawned on me that hate rules the world (hint: love of money = root of all evil = hating God).

In a Freudian sense (he and I were born on the same day ;) ) much of the overall actions that go on day to day stem from people hating each other, and little beyond that.

The Bible indicates that the world loves its own, yet at the same time denotes the days coming (here now) that the love of many will wax cold (adumbration of the heart) and people will HATE one another.

So to fulfill Bible prophesy... I hate everyone here, ESPECIALLY MTC ;) for not screwing my brains out - sometimes I think that girl has her head on wrong (although she is a little old for me, I probably wouldn't kick her out of bed).

to (I still have not voted)

#11     May 9, 2004
  2. That may actually be a statement of wisdom, hm....

#12     May 9, 2004
  3. according to what?? duh?

#13     May 9, 2004
  4. THE MAN

THE MAN

GOD'S PLAN...we all live according to it. there is no need to act, because whatever will happen is god's plan. everything will take care of itself.

bless the lord jesus christ!

the lord is my savior!

#14     May 9, 2004
  5. what a freaking dumb post..

as if god (which does not exist of course) would..

give two shites about a small insig planent..

in the middle of nowhere!

Earth is the slums of galaxzy..

much better real estate out there .

in the great beyond.

no my sorry ass fiend,

god does NOT care about this ..

pathetic rock..

infested planent....:-/

#15     May 9, 2004
  6. THE MAN

THE MAN

roflmao!! :D