POLL: Judging by his alarmist threads, is AAAintheBeltway a tempest in a teapot?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Apr 21, 2009.

Judging by his recent alarmist threads, is AAAintheBeltway a tempest in a teapot?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. I have fond memories of "AAA" bitching, moaning, whining, and complaining about how Obama and Vice Admiral of the Navy, Bill Gortney ( Commander of the US Naval Forces Central Command ) handled the successful rescue of Captain Richard Phillips from the Somali pirates:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=160732&perpage=6&pagenumber=3

Nowhere is his cowardice and twisted logic more apparent than in this thread . . . in which he turns and runs away, without providing a "solution" of his own.

The man of 10,565 posts is an ET "Emperor with No Clothes". :D
    A legend in his own mind.

#11     Apr 21, 2009

2. obama orders three black kids be gunned down and you call it a major victory.

bush wins a freakin war and all you guys do is spin it as a defeat.

do you ever say anything noteworthy?
    you tell us about your trading prowess, and yet here you are during the opening yapping away on et. you're a joke. everyone here knows it. and you have the temerity to call AAA a legend in his own mind. THE PHRASE WAS INVENTED FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU

#12     Apr 28, 2009
  3. What did we win in Iraq?
    You mean we won something???

#13     Apr 28, 2009
  4. Yes, I do have the temerity to call AAA a pussy and a "legend in his own mind."

What else would you call a guy with > 10,500 posts on a website called Elitetrader that doesn't have anything to do with the financial markets?

He was highly critical of our Administration and Navy's successful resolution to Captain Richard Phillips being held hostage by Somali pirates, yet AAA (as usual) provided absolutely no solutions of his own.

Moreover, he repeatedly ran away from people who asked him what he would have done differently during the hostage situation.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2389411&highlight=genius#post2389411

In the anonymous world of the Internet, that makes him a COWARD and a PUSSY.

Thank you for helping me once again to point that out.

:)

#14     Apr 28, 2009