POLL: Judging by his alarmist threads, is AAAintheBeltway a tempest in a teapot?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Thunderdog, Apr 21, 2009.

Judging by his recent alarmist threads, is AAAintheBeltway a tempest in a teapot?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    57.9%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    42.1%
  1. Simple question. Is AAA a tempest in a teapot? A storm in a cream bowl? A tempest in a hand-wash basin?

2. AAA is buying scotch tape as we speak in preparation for an advanced "evildoer" raiding party.

3. This is interesting.

The resident troll can start umpteen threads and rail against conservatives, Christians, those who question Obama, plus it can defend pedophilia, etc.

Liberals can start umpteen threads railing against conservatives, those who question Obama, etc.

But a conservative cannot start threads questioning liberals and their dogma?

Is this yet another example of liberal respect for free speech?

4. Get a grip. I am not trying to curtail AAA's "free speech." I am merely characterizing it. That would be an example of my free speech. How telling that you should find fault with it.

5. Oh is THAT what it is, Tdog? I see....well, certainly you don't object to my questioning it, do you? As that is an example of my free speech. N'est ce pas?

6. hapa's mad at ET...Tilting at windmills.

7. The voice from the desert...

8. Go easy Sancho....and that's High Sierra's to you mister.

9. LOL

#10     Apr 21, 2009