POLL: J-Lo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 3, 2003.

1. VOLUME

VOLUME

Do you remember what that slob J-Lo looked like back in the "In Living Color" days? She's had soooo much surgery, and she still isn't that hot.

You should post a third option for your poll-----Nothing at all.

#31     May 6, 2003
  2. yes - sans the professional cosmetics/lighting/photoshop work, considerably less appealing...

#32     May 6, 2003
  3. bmwstox

bmwstox

she's nasty, real nasty lookin.

#33     May 6, 2003
  4. >>In my prenuptial agreement, if my future wife ever lets her ass get out of control, I will give her like 6 months to get her act together or we're getting a divorce.<<

Careful Gordon. Once you start putting conditions in she will want to put some in as well.

For example, once your willy starts waning she may throw YOU on the scrapheap. :D :D

freealways

#34     May 6, 2003
  5. Like you could tell in the dark. Or care, if you had a double handful. Actually in her case, more like a double handful for you and also for a couple of your buddies.

#35     May 6, 2003
  6. :D true, true...

#36     May 6, 2003
  7. Are you kidding? This woman is a comparative dog to the majority of entertainment industry do-ables. I'd rather do Melissa Rivers than J-Lo. Her butt is big as a butte. And she ain't no beaut.

#37     May 6, 2003
  8. Melissa Rivers looks like a transvestite... gimme J-Lo anyday...

#38     May 7, 2003
  9. The "Lo" in "J-Lo" doesn't stand for low fat.

#39     May 7, 2003
  10. I agree...Relatively speaking, she is not at the top of the list as far as celebrities go...Compared to the average chick in society, sure she is good looking...Here is my list of top female celebrities, models:

Laetitia Casta
    Monica Bellucci
    Yasmin Bleeth
    Bo Derek(in her prime)
    Lynda Carter(in her prime)
    Shania Twain

#40     May 7, 2003